esther; bringing the twins home!

*Sorry I haven't wrote much on these oneshots! I have been in a writing drought! Send suggestions! Love you guys • Bree 💖*

After almost three days in the hospital, Esther and the twins are being discharged! Esther just got dressed. She is wearing a Pentatonix t-shirt and black leggings.

Esther is now getting the twins dressed, while Darien is taking their bags to the car. Noah begins to cry as Esther changes him.

"It's okay Noah, it's okay baby. I'm almost done." Esther says softly. Gabriel is already dressed and is fast asleep.

*Gabriel's outfit is the blue one and Noah's outfit is the gray one *

"All done, baby boy! Here is your pacifier, Noah." Esther says softly as she kisses Noah's cheek. Gabriel spits his pacifier out and begins to fuss. "Here you go, Gabriel." Esther says as she kisses Gabriel's cheek.

Gabriel and Noah hold hands and Esther grabs her phone to take a few pictures of the twins. "You guys are so cute! Evalina can't wait to see you guys!" Esther says softly to the boys.

Darien walks back into the room and smiles. Darien hands Esther an iced tea. "Thank you, baby." Esther says as she kisses Darien.

"You're welcome! The boys are so stinking cute! Are you boys ready to go home and see your sissy?" Darien says in a babyish voice to the boys.

"How's Evie doing?" Esther asks as she sets her tea down on the table next to her.

"She's doing great! She is super excited for her brothers and us to come home, Kate told me this morning. Evalina loves having Israel and Ezra at the house." Darien says as he kisses Esther again.

A few hours later, it's time to get ready and go home! Darien puts Gabriel into his car seat and Esther puts Noah in his car seat.

"All ready to go home, boys! Now we need to wait for the doctor to make sure we are all ready!" Darien says as he kisses Gabriel and Noah's cheeks. "They look so thrilled." Esther says with a giggle.

Dr, Jackson checks Esther and the boys to make sure they are all well to go home.

"You guys may be discharged! Congratulations, and I'll see you guys in a few days for these little ones appointment." Dr. Jackson says as she shakes Esther and Darien's hands.

"Thank you very much!" Esther says. Darien carries the boys in their car seats as a nurse pushes Esther out of the hospital in a wheelchair.

Darien puts in Gabriel's car seat first and then he puts in Noah's car seat. "Congratulations to you both!" The nurse says with a big smile to Esther and Darien.