kirstie; girl's day!

*Kirstie and Mitch have a girls shopping day! Both Kirstie and Mitch are pregnant here! :) Send suggestions! Love you guys! • Bree 👑

"Mitchy, where are you going?" Scott asks as he walks in the bathroom to pee.

"Kirstie, the girls and I are going out on a shopping day. Do you mind?" Mitch asks and Scott nods.

"I don't mind at all, babe. I want you to have some fun. You have been in the house with the kids almost all week." Scott says as he flushes the toilet and washes his hands.

Mitch finishes putting his makeup on as Scott begins to rub Mitch's back. "Sawyer has been kicking my ribs so much." Mitch says as finishes putting his mascara on.

"Aw, I'm sorry he is doing that to you." Scott says as he kisses the back of Mitch's neck and rubs Mitch's baby bump.

"It's okay, I know he will be here soon." Mitch says as he looks for a lipstick to wear.

"I'm going to get the girls dressed. Take your time, Mitchy." Scott says as he kisses Mitch. Mitch blushes and smiles. Scott walks into his and Mitch's bedroom and picks up Isabella.

Sophia runs into Scott. "Uh oh! Are you okay?" Scott asks and Sophia nods. "Yeah! I need to potty." Sophia says.

"Okay baby, go ahead and potty. Daddy will be in the bathroom." Scott says and Sophia runs to the master bedroom.

"Hi, baby girl!" Mitch says as Sophia goes to the bathroom. "I had to potty." Sophia says as she flushes the toilet.

"Good girl, let me help you wash your hands." Mitch says. Sophia climbs on the step stool and Mitch helps her wash her hands.

After Sophia uses the bathroom, Scott gets the girls dressed. Sophia is wearing a blue skirt with a gray t-shirt that has a fairy on it, while Isabella is wearing black leggings with a yellow t-shirt on with a koala bear on it.

Mitch walks in with one of Scott's plaid shirts on. "Aw, you love wearing my shirts, baby?" Scott asks and Mitch happily nods.

"Nothing else fits!" Mitch says with a giggle and Scott giggles back. Mitch has Scott's red and black plaid shirt on, black leggings and has brown boots on.

Mitch walks into Liam's bedroom and kisses Liam and Hudson and tells them goodbye.

"Soph, Issy, it's time to go bye byes." Mitch says with a smile. "Yay!" Sophia says as she claps her hands.

Mitch, the girls and Scott walk to Mitch's car. Scott helps buckle Isabella and Sophia into their car seats.

"Soph, Issy, I want you two to be good girls for Daddy, okay? I love you girls so much! Have fun with Daddy and Auntie Kirstie!" Scott says as he kisses Sophia and Isabella.

"Otay, Papa! Wuv you!" Sophia says. Isabella giggles loudly as she smiles at Scott. Mitch texts Kirstie that he is on his way.

"Thank you, Scotty. I'll call you when I'm on my way home." Mitch says and Scott nods. I love you, baby." Scott says as he kisses Mitch.

"I love you too. If you want me to pick you or the boys up anything, just call me, babe." Mitch says and Scott nods.

"I will, sweety. Have fun guys!" Scott says and kisses Mitch again. Scott waves as Mitch drives away.