ptx; happy father's day

*Happy Father's Day! I know this is early but Father's Day I'll probably won't be online much. Thank you to my bff Thefeelz1234 for helping me write some of this! I hope you guys enjoy! Love • Bree 💙*

~ Avi & Kate ~
The Kaplan's have just came home from a three day camping trip! The Kaplan's haven't been camping as a family since Jasper was born. The Kaplan's had a wonderful time camping, even though they used a cabin and not a tent like Avi is used to doing. Avi wanted all of the kids and Kate to be comfortable and have fun.

The Kaplan's have all settled in back at home and everybody has taken a nice bath except for Avi, who is now in the shower.

*Dakota, Tobias, Israel, Abigail, Ezra, Kaiya, Wren and Jasper's outfits*

The kids are currently having peanut butter and jelly sandwiches for lunch and Kate is now cleaning up the kitchen.

"Where is Daddy, Mama?" Abigail asks Kate as she hugs Kate's leg.

"He is taking a shower right now, Abby! Hey, let's get our presents ready for Daddy so when he comes downstairs we can give them to him!" Kate says as Abigail cheers in excitement.

The kids begin to clean up from lunch and get ready for Avi.

*****
Avi walks down the steps wearing a Pentatonix shirt and basketball shorts. Kate and Jasper walk over to Avi. Kate gives Avi a big kiss and hugs him.

"You have my favorite cologne on!" Kate says and Avi smiles.

"I did it for you, my love." Avi says as Kate hands him Jasper.

"There's my little guy! Did you eat peanut butter? It is all over your face!" Avi says making Jasper giggle.

"I knew I was forgetting to do something! I'm loosing it from not sleeping much during camping!" Kate says with a chuckle as she wipes off Jasper's face.

"Happy Father's Day, Daddy!" Dakota, Tobias, Israel, Abigail, Ezra, Kaiya and Wren say in unison as they run up to Avi.

"Thank you! I love you all so so much." Avi says as he kisses the kids.

"We made you presents, Daddy!" Tobias says to Avi.

"Yeah! We all made you a present!" Israel says with excitement.

"Let's have Daddy sit down on the couch and we can give him his presents!" Kate says as the kids cheer.

Avi sits on the couch and all the kids sit on the floor in front of him.

"I'm so excited to open my presents!" Avi says with a smile.