jake & alex; scarlett meets aurora

*Scarlett meets her baby sister Aurora for the first time! Send suggestions/requests! Love you guys! Thank you so much for reading, commenting and liking my stories! Love you • Bree 💋❤️

Jake is finishing feeding Aurora a bottle while Alex is in the gift shop downstairs with Scarlett. Scarlett and Aurora are sixteen  months apart in age.

Jake and Alex can't wait for Scarlett to meet her baby sister, but are worried Scarlett might get jealous and not understand.

Scarlett has a pink big sister t-shirt on, with a purple bow in her brown hair. "Let's pick out something for baby Aurora and Daddy." Alex says to Scarlett as they look around in the gift shop.

"That!" Scarlett says pointing to a small pink monkey. "Aw, that's a perfect gift for baby Aurora! Let's find something for Daddy now." Alex says and Scarlett wobbles over to a glass jar and tries to pick it up.

"No, no! Do not touch, Scarlett." Alex says as he picks up Scarlett. Alex doesn't want Scarlett to break anything. Alex gives Scarlett a kiss on her cheek and walks around the gift shop some more.

"Aw! Congratulations!" A woman says to Alex and Scarlett as she smiles. "Thank you!" Alex says with a smile.

"Get that." Scarlett says pointing to the balloon. "That's a pretty balloon! I'll get it for Daddy!" Alex says.

Alex buys the balloon and monkey for
Jake and Aurora. Alex sets Scarlett back on the ground and he walks out of the gift shop, holding Scarlett's hand.

"Scarlett, stay with me." Alex says softly. Alex and Scarlett stand and wait for an elevator to open.

A doctor walks by and smiles at Scarlett. "She is precious. How old is she?" The doctor asks Alex as she waves at Scarlett.

"Thank you so much. She is sixteen months." Alex says as he plays with Scarlett's brown hair. The doctor, Alex, and Scarlett head into the elevator.

"You are a big sister now? How exciting!" The doctor says smiling at Scarlett. Scarlett nods as she holds onto Alex's leg. "It's okay Scarlett, don't be shy." Alex says as he picks up Scarlett and kisses her cheek.

"Congratulations on the new little one!" The doctor says as she walks out of the elevator. "Thank you!" Alex says as he holds Scarlett in his arms and walks to Jake's room.

Alex opens the door and Jake smiles at them. "Scarlett, who's that with Daddy?" Alex says in a whisper.

"Baby!" Scarlett says loudly. Alex sets Scarlett on the ground and she runs to the window to look out and see the view of the city.

Alex walks over to kiss Jake and Jake smiles. "She had a lot of fun at Mitch and Scott's house." Alex says.

"Aw, that's good. Let her explore a little bit then we can introduce her to Aurora." Jake says. Alex kisses Aurora's cheek and watches Scarlett run around.

Scarlett explores the room, climbing on the chairs and getting into things. Scarlett tries to climbs on the sink. "Scarlett, no no. Do not touch." Alex says.

"Dada! Bwoon!" Scarlett says pointing to the balloon that Alex bought at the gift shop. "What a pretty balloon! Thank you, baby." Jake says smiling at Scarlett.

Scarlett runs over to Jake's bed. "Dada, up?" Scarlett says. "Papa will lift you up baby, I can't. I have a sore tummy." Jake says softly.

Alex picks up Scarlett and sits her on the bed, in front of Jake. Jake has Aurora laying in his lap. Scarlett looks at Aurora and touches her head.

"Be soft. Be soft." Jake says and Scarlett giggles. Alex smiles at Jake and Scarlett. Scarlett rubs Aurora's head and looks at her baby sister.

"Scarlett, this is your baby sister, Aurora. Remember, Daddy had a baby in his tummy? Aurora was that baby." Alex says.

Scarlett touches Aurora and smiles at Jake. "Soft!" Scarlett says. "She is soft, isn't she?" Jake says quietly.

Alex takes a few pictures of Scarlett and Aurora. "Scarlett, do you love your baby sister?" Alex asks and Scarlett nods.

Jake kisses Scarlett and Scarlett smiles at him. "Everybody loved Scarlett's shirt!" Alex says. "Aw, everybody loved your shirt, baby? That's awesome!" Jake says.

"Baby!" Scarlett says. "That is a baby! That's your little sister. What do you think?" Alex asks as he sits on the bed.

"Pwetty," Scarlett says as he rubs Aurora's cheek. "That was so sweet, Scarlett. Good girl." Jake says smiling at Alex.

Jake and Alex are extremely happy on how well Scarlett is loving on her sister. Even though she is only sixteen months old, she is being soft and gentle with her little sister.

"Hey Scarlett, let's give Aurora her present!" Alex says and Scarlett nods happily, clapping her hands.

Alex hands Scarlett the small bag, and she pulls out the pink monkey that has a gray A on its tummy.

"Aw! What a nice present for baby Aurora, Scarlett! You are being such an amazing big sister!" Jake says.

"She picked both things out. She almost wanted to pick up a glass jar." Alex says with a chuckle and Jake chuckles too.

Aurora yawns and Scarlett giggles. "Be soft baby, good girl." Alex says. "Who did Scarlett's hair? It's so pretty!" Jake says looking at Scarlett's braided hair.

"Mitch did it! He is an expert!" Alex says. "He needs to teach me! I'll call him later and ask." Jake says as he kisses Scarlett's cheek.

"Baby, mine." Scarlett says. "She is your baby sister, that's right." Jake says. "Do you want to hold Aurora?" Alex asks Scarlett and she nods. Jake smiles as he puts Scarlett in his lap.

Alex picks up Aurora  and places her in Scarlett's lap. "Good job, Scarlett." Alex says quietly. Aurora opens her eyes and looks at Scarlett.

"Hi, baby!" Scarlett says. "Aurora is looking at you, Scarlett!" Jake says as he kisses Scarlett's cheek.

Alex brings over Scarlett's big sister gift! "Look what Papa has, Scarlett! It is your big sister gift from baby Aurora!" Jake says tenderly.

Alex picks up Aurora, so Scarlett can climb over near the bag. Alex places Aurora back in Jake's arms. "This is for you, Scarlett!" Alex says proudly.

"Go ahead and open it up, baby girl." Jake says happily. The first thing that Scarlett pulled out was a book that's called: "The Super, Incredible Big Sister Scarlett! It also had a bright pink plastic medal for her to wear.

"Let's put your medal on!" Jake says as he helps Scarlett put her medal on. Alex takes a picture of Scarlett with his new book and medal.

"Let's see what else you got!" Alex says. Scarlett pulls out a princess dress, a baby doll, and dress up shoes.

"Wow! That's a lot of things!" Jake says. Scarlett crawls over to Jake and kisses Aurora two times.

"Awesome job, Scarlett! So sweet!" Alex says. "Fank you, Rora." Scarlett says rubbing Aurora cheeks.

"Be careful rubbing her cheeks, you don't want to poke her eyes." Jake says and Scarlett kisses Jake.

After two hours, it's time for Scarlett to go back to Scott and Mitch's house. "Okay baby girl, it's time to go back to Uncle Mitch and Uncle Scott's house." Alex says as he picks up Scarlett.

"Bye baby girl, I'll see you tomorrow! I love you!" Jake says as he kisses Scarlett's cheek. "Bye Daddy, Bye baby sissy." Scarlett says as she waves.

"Bye Jakey, if you need something, call me. I love you." Alex says as he kisses Jake. "I love you too baby." Jake says smiling at Alex.

Two days later, Jake, Aurora and Alex came home! :)