jake & alex; baby shower!

*Throwback to where Alex and Jake have a baby shower for their first baby girl, Scarlett :) I don't know if Jake and Alex have any siblings, so I didn't mention any. If you know, let me know! Send suggestions! Love you guys • Bree 💖*

Scott, Mitch, Avi, Kate, Kevin, Tara, Kirstie, Jeremy, Todrick, JP, Jess and other friends have arrived to Jake and Alex's baby shower for baby Scarlett!

Alex's family has flown in from Arizona to be at the baby shower as well. "I am so glad you guys are here!" Alex says as he hugs his parents.

"We wouldn't miss this for the world." Alex's dad says happily. Jake's family has been decorating the hall, while Alex's family is cooking the majority of the food.

Alex and Jake's grandmoms made Alex and Jake a Wizard Of Oz diaper cake! "The diaper cake is done, Jake!" Jake's grandma says and Jake walks over.

"Oh my gosh! Thank you guys so much! Alex is going to freaking love this!" Jake says as he takes a picture of the diaper cake

"Oh my gosh! Thank you guys so much! Alex is going to freaking love this!" Jake says as he takes a picture of the diaper cake. Alex walks in and sees the diaper cake.

"Wow! I love this! This is so cute! Thank you very much, great grandmas!" Alex says, hugging his grandma and Jake's grandma. "You're welcome! We can't wait for this baby girl to get here!" Alex's grandma says as she rubs Jake's belly.

"We can't wait either! Only about eight weeks left!" Jake says proudly. "You look so good, Jakey! And all the pictures of Scarlett are so cute!" Jake's grandma says as she hugs Jake. "Thank you, Granny! I know, she is growing so much!" Jake says as he pats his belly.

Alex and Jake walks around the hall to talk to everybody as they ate. "I'm starving!" Jake says as he walks over to the food. "Me too, all this food looks so so good!" Alex says as he rubs Jake's lower back.

Jake and Alex fill their plates up with food, and they sit down. "How far along are you, Jakey?" Jake's aunt asks him as she sits down next to Jake.

"Thirty two weeks! Almost there!" Jake says as he sips on his tea. "You look amazing, honey! Scarlett is so lucky to have a Daddy and Papa like you guys!" Alex's aunt says as she pats Jake's belly. "Thank you!" Jake and Alex say in unison.

After everybody eats, it's time to open the presents! Alex takes his and Jake's trash and throws it away. Jake and Alex walk over to the balloon decorated chairs. "Who did these chairs?" Jake asks as he looks at them.

"Kirstie did!" Jeremy says with a giggle. "Thank you, girl! They are so stinking cute, I don't wanna mess them up!" Jake says with a giggle.

"Jake and I want to thank everybody for coming! This is a really special time in our life, welcoming this baby girl in two months. We are grateful to have so many amazing family and friends who love us and Scarlett very much." Alex says and Jake's smiles brightly.