kirstie; kirstie comes home from tour!

*Kirstie comes home and reunites with her babies! I need suggestions badly for this book, hints why I haven't posted on here. Let me know in the comments! Enjoy! Love • Bree 🔮

Kirstie has been on tour for two months! Jeremy has been home working and taking care of Reed, Harper and the dogs.

Harper is almost one and Reed is almost three. Reed is sitting in the living room with Harper, Olaf and Pascal. Jeremy is cleaning up from lunch.

"Olaf! That's Hartpers!" Reed says as pats Olaf's head. Olaf continues to try to get Harper's hair bow off of her head.

"Daddy! Olaf won't weave Hartper alone!" Reed says as he pouts.

"Olaf, don't eat Harper's hair bow. That's not nice." Jeremy says. Reed climbs on Pascal and rides him around the horse.

"Yeehaw! Daddy, I am a cowboy!" Reed says as he laughs. "Be careful with Pascal." Jeremy says as he plays with Reed and Harper.

Twenty minutes later, Jeremy puts Harper and Reed down for their naps. While Harper and Reed are taking their naps, Jeremy is sitting on the couch working on music while Olaf and Pascal are laying down next to him.

Kirstie and the rest of Pentatonix are flying home. Jeremy is excited to finally be reunited with Kirstie. Jeremy is finishing up his work and his iPhone begins to ring.

"Hello?" Jeremy says with a smile on his face.

"Hey, I'm finally home in California! I'm taking Mitch and Scott home and then I'll be home! What's new sugarplum? And how are my babies?" Kirstie says.

"Harper and Reed are asleep. The dogs are just sitting with me while I work. They all miss you dearly as do I." Jeremy says.

"I missed them all so much! Especially you! I'll be home in thirty minutes! I love you!" Kirstie says.

"I love you too! Drive safely." Jeremy says with a grin.

"I will!" Kirstie says as she and Jeremy hang up."

- Thirty minutes later -
Jeremy is watching a movie in Netflix while Olaf and Pascal are playing outside. Kirstie walks in with her suitcases in hand.

"Let me take these from you." Jeremy says as he kisses Kirstie.

"Thank you, babe." Kirstie says as she hugs Jeremy before he takes her bags quietly upstairs.

Kirstie walks outside and is greeted by Olaf and Pascal. "Hi, puppies! I missed you guys so so much! Were you good boys for Daddy?" Kirstie asks Olaf and Pascal.

Olaf and Pascal lick Kirstie's cheeks. "Olaf, how did you get Harper's hair bow, mister! Silly boy!" Kirstie says with a giggle.

Kirstie brings the dogs inside and takes her shoes off. Kirstie lays on a couch she missed dearly as Jeremy walks over to her.

"Hey, babe. Look who woke up from her nap." Jeremy says as Harper smiles, seeing her Mommy.

"Ba ba ba ma!" Harper says as Jeremy hands her to Kirstie.

"Hi, baby girl! I missed you so much!" Kirstie says as she kisses Harper cheeks and belly, making Harper giggle.

"Harper is trying to crawl but is refusing! I think she waited for you to come home." Jeremy says and Kirstie giggles.

"I'll get her crawling! Right baby?" Kirstie asks Harper. Harper plays with Kirstie's earrings and Kirstie giggles.

"Do you want your ear pierced baby?" Kirstie asks and Harper smiles.

Ten minutes later, Reed is walking down the steps.

"Hi, bud!" Jeremy says as Reed walks over to the couch. "Hi, Daddy!" Reed says as he walks over.

Reed looks and sees Kirstie. "Mommy! Mommy!" Reed says as he runs over to Kirstie.

"Hi, baby! I missed you!" Kirstie says as Reed climbs into Kirstie's lap. "Are you weaving?" Reed asks Kirstie.

"I'm not leaving. Tour is over. I'm going to be home with you, Harper, Daddy, Olaf and Pascal!" Kirstie says and Reed smiles.

"Yay! I missed you Mommy!" Reed says to Kirstie. "I missed you too!" Kirstie says as she kisses Reed and Harper's cheeks.

Jeremy smiles at the kids being reuniting with their mommy.

"The Lewis family is back together again!" Jeremy says and Kirstie smiles, then kissing Jeremy twice.

"We sure are! Hey, let's play and watch movies the rest of the day. How does that sound?" Kirstie asks Reed and Jeremy.

"Sounds good to me!" Jeremy says. "Yeah! Let's play!" Reed says happily.

Kirstie, Jeremy, Reed and Harper spend the rest of the night together! :)

Kirstie posts a three picture collage. One picture is of her and Jeremy kissing, the second picture is of Olaf and Pascal licking Kirstie's cheeks and the third picture is of Reed and Harper hugging Kirstie. She writes the caption as: "Home with my loves! So thankful for my wonderful life! 💏👨‍👩‍👧‍👦🐶🐶👦🏻👧🏻"