ptx; ptx kids q&a

*PTX does a special Pateron Q&A with their kids! Esther's kids are also there! Sorry it's so short! I hope you guys enjoy! Love you guys!  • Bree 🎂

Scott, Mitch, Avi, Kirstie, Kevin and Esther decide to let the kids have a small Q&A! All the kids sit together as Ben begins to film them.

• What's your name? •
Hayden: "My name is Hayden!"
Laila: "Laila!"
Hayden hugs Laila and Laila smiles brightly.

Israel: "I'm Israel!"
Ezra: "Ezra is my name."
"This is baby Wren! She's mine and Ezra's baby sister!" Israel says and Ezra holds Wren's hand.

Liam: "My name is Liam Grassi-Hoying!"
Hudson: "My name is Hudson!"
Sophia: "I'm Sophia!"
Isabella: "Isabella!"
Sawyer: "Sawyer is my name!"
"This is Amelia!" Hudson says as he kisses Amelia's cheek. Amelia giggles as she throws the hair bow out of her hair.

Evalina: "My name is Evalina!"
Gabriel: "Gabriel!"
Noah: "Noah!"
"This is baby Hana! Isn't she pretty?" Evalina says as she kisses Hana's cheek.

Reed: "I'm Reed! And that's Harper!"
Harper coos as Reed sits behind her. "I wuv you Harper!" Reed says with a smile.

• Favorite PTX song? •
Evalina: "Ref!"
Noah: "All of them!"
Gabriel: "Yeah! All of them!"
Evalina hugs Noah and Gabriel as they sit together. Gabriel gets up and runs over to Darien.

"Sit back down with sissy and Noah." Darien says and Gabriel smiles. Esther puts Hana in her swing.

Reed: "All, because I like them!"
Harper cries a little and Kirstie gives her a pacifier, and Harper calms down. Reed kisses Harper's cheek and he smiles happily.

Israel: "Lights In The Hallway! Daddy sings it to me and Ez!"
Ezra: "Na Na Na!"
"That is Ezra's favorite because of that line!" Kate says as she giggles, making everybody else giggle. Wren yawns as she lays in Israel and Ezra's laps.

Liam: "Papaoutai is my favorite!"
Hudson: "Can't Sleep Love!"
Sophia: "On My Way Home!"
Isabella: "Wuv Again!"
Sawyer kisses Amelia's cheek and holds her hand. "Aw, good boy, Sawyer!" Mitch says with a smile in the background.

Hayden: "Any Christmas song! All of them are pretty!"
Laila: "Yeah! I wuv Christmas! Daddy sings like this! Boom boom boom!"

• Favorite color? •
Liam: "My favorite color is green!
Hudson: "Mine is orange!"
Sophia: "Pink is my favorite!"
Isabella: "Purple and pink together!
Sawyer: "Red!"
Amelia sits in her swing and yawns. "Amelia's is pink too!" Sophia says with a smile.

Reed: "Yelwoah!"
"It's yellow, baby! Good try! Harper's favorite color is probably going to be purple or blue. Maybe pink! I'm not sure!" Kirstie says in the background.

Evalina: "I love the color purple!"
Gabriel: "Bwue!"
Noah: "I like bwue too!"
"I think Hana is gonna be like me and like purple." Evalina says as she rubs Hana's forehead.

Hayden: "I like red and orange!"
Laila: "Pink!"

Israel: "I like the color green! Wren likes all colors!"
Ezra: "I like blue!"
Ezra kisses Wren and Wren yawns. "Baby Wren is my baby sister!" Ezra says and Israel smiles.

• How old are you? •
Israel: "I am four! And Wren is a baby!"
Ezra: "TWO!"
Avi fixes Wren's blanket and her hair now. Wren yawns again. "Baby Wren is sweepy!" Ezra says. "Aw, she is. Be soft, Ez. Be soft." Kate says off camera.

Liam: "I am ten years old!"
Hudson: "Seven!"
Sophia: "I'm four and won't turn five until December. That's a long time."
Isabella: "Three!"
"December is in a few months, baby girl!" Scott says in the background. Sawyer holds up two fingers. "Sawyer is two!" Isabella says as she stands up in her chair.

"Issy, sit down. Good girl." Mitch says as Isabella sits back down. "Amelia is a baby!" Sophia says. "She is nine months old!" Hudson says as he kisses Amelia's cheek.
Sawyer: "I'm two! And I'm gonna be two forever."

Reed: "Two!"
"You are two! Good boy!" Kirstie says to Reed, making Reed smile. Harper sneezes as she sits in her swing. "Harper sneezed, Mommy!" Reed says to Kirstie. "She's okay, sweety!" Kirstie says in the background.

Evalina: "I am six!"
Noah: "Two!"
Gabriel: "I'm two too!"
"Hana is a baby!" Evalina says as she kisses Hana's cheek.

• What grade are you in? •
Evalina: "First grade!"
Noah: "I'm too wittle to go to school!"
Gabriel: "Me too! Hana too!"
Gabriel holds Hana and she opens her eyes and looks at her big brothers and sister.

Liam: "I am in fifth grade!"
Hudson: "I am in second grade!"
Sophia: "Kindergarten!"
Isabella: "Preschool!"
Sawyer: "I'm too wittle! Lia too!"
Sawyer kisses Amelia and Amelia giggles. "She's laughing!" Hudson says as he smiles at Amelia.

Hayden: "I am in second grade!"
Laila: "I wanna go to school!"
"You will when you turn three, baby!" Tara says and Laila smiles brightly.

Reed: "Baby Harper and I stay home with Mommy and Daddy."
Reed hugs Harper tightly and smiles at the camera. "Be gentle, Reed. Good boy." Jeremy says.

Israel: "Preschool!"
Ezra: "I'm too small!"
"Wren is too wittle for school too. She's a wittle baby!" Israel says as he puts a pacifier in Wren's mouth and she happily sucks on it.

All the kids sit together and they all say "Goodbye" in unison. All the kids begin to play games together while Mitch, Scott, Kevin, Avi and Kirstie rehearsed! :)