kirstie; beach day with the lewis'

*Kirstie and Jeremy take the kids to the beach! I need some suggestions for this book badly! I hope you enjoy! Love • Bree 💝

Kirstie is packing up a small bag of snacks and goodies for the kids, herself and Jeremy. Kirstie is also baby wearing Piper and is breastfeeding her. Kirstie begins to vlog.

"Hey guys! Jeremy and I are going to take the kids for a beach day! Jeremy has packed all the toys for the kids, the umbrella, towels and other things like that. I am packing a lunch for all of us and I am nursing baby Piper before we leave. The beach is an half an hour drive from our house, plus traffic so it's gonna take us a while to get there. I just don't want Piper screaming the whole time." Kirstie says as she kisses Piper's head.

"Mommy! Reed took my toy!" Harper says as she frowns. "Reed, give Harper her toy back please." Kirstie says as Reed hands the toy back to Harper.

"Thank you! We are getting ready to leave to go to the beach! Let's go get our shoes on!" Kirstie says as Reed runs over to get his shoes.

Kirstie helps Harper get her shoes on and then fixes Reed's shoes. Jeremy walks in and smiles.

"Hi, cutie pie! You look so cute in your bathing suit!" Jeremy says as he tickles Harper. "I have sea horses on my pants!" Reed says as he jumps up and down.

Jeremy and Kirstie laugh loudly. "Those are anchors, bud. They kinda look like sea horses don't they?" Kirstie says and Reed giggles.

*Reed, Piper and Harper's swimsuits*

"Look how cute Piper looks!" Kirstie says as she shows the camera Piper's bathing suit. Jeremy puts Piper in her car seat.

"Olaf, Pascal be good! Jake and Alex are coming to check on you guys! You better be good!" Kirstie says as she kisses Olaf and Pascal softly.

"Bye, Olaf and Pascal!" Reed says as he hugs both Olaf and Pascal. "Bye bye!" Harper says as she pets them.

"Bye, pups! Be good! Let's go guys!" Jeremy says as he picks up Piper's car seat. Reed runs outside and Kirstie picks up Harper before leaving the house.

After a forty five minute drive, they are at the beach! Kirstie unbuckles Harper and Reed out of their booster seats.

Harper and Reed hold hands as they follow Jeremy. Kirstie is holding Piper as she follows the kids and Jeremy.

Jeremy finds the perfect spot and sets up the umbrella and towel for the kids. Kristie lays Piper's in a shaded area.

Harper is playing in the sand. The sand is hot, baby girl. Be careful." Kirstie says as she kisses Harper's cheek.

Jeremy and Reed walk over to the water and splash a little. Then Jeremy takes Harper to splash around.

"Daddy! Can you bring us a bucket of water to make a castle!" Reed asks Jeremy.

"Sure, bud. Stay here with Mommy and sissys." Jeremy says as he walks over to the ocean and fills two buckets of water for the kids.

Reed and Harper begin to play together in the sand while Kirstie takes pictures. Harper is finally old enough to play with Reed. She loves seeing them play together and get closer day by day.

Jeremy helps Reed and Harper build a sandcastle. Piper begins to fuss and Kirstie begins to breastfeed her again.

"Woah! This is awesome, guys!" Kirstie says happily. "Daddy is making a big castle for us!" Reed says as he happily helps Jeremy makes a sandcastle.

Jeremy makes a dip the sand so Harper can play with the little sail boats in a puddle of water.

Jeremy kisses Kirstie and Kirstie smiles at him. She burps Piper and Jeremy holds Piper for a little while.

Kirstie, Jeremy and the kids go near the water and stay in the shallow area. Jeremy puts Piper's feet in the water and she fusses a little.

"Aw, it's okay Piper!" Jeremy says as he kisses Piper's cheek. After playing in the water for a while, Kirstie, Jeremy and the kids go back to play in the sand.

After playing for an hour, the kids are beginning to get hungry. Kirstie hands Reed and Harper their peanut butter and jelly sandwiches and apple juice.

Jeremy kisses Piper's cheek as he covers her up. She is peacefully sleeping.

"Mm, is it yummy?" Kirstie asks Reed and Harper. "Yeah! I wuv it!" Harper says as she has jelly all over her face.

"Yes! Thank you, Mommy!" Reed says as he smiles happily. "Keep you drink up like this, Harper. So your drink won't get sandy." Jeremy says as Harper smiles.

Reed and Harper play for another hour. They chase each other, play in the same and play in the water.

After two hours of fun, it's time to head home. Jeremy carries Piper's car seat and Harper. Reed is holding Kirstie's hand. Kirstie and Jeremy buckle in the kids and begins to drive home.

After driving for just ten minutes, Kirstie films Reed and Harper sleeping. "Sleepy heads." Kirstie says as he holds Jeremy's hand.

"I love you." Jeremy says softly. "I love you too." Kirstie says as she kisses Jeremy.

Kirstie and Jeremy listen to music until they got home. They put the kids down for a nap and relaxed for the rest of the day! :)

Jeremy posts a picture of Kirstie, Piper, Harper and Reed sitting together in the sand. He writes the caption as: "Beach day with my loves 👱🏼‍♀️👦🏻👧🏻👶🏻"

Kirstie posts a picture of herself, Piper, Harper, Reed and Jeremy. Jeremy is kissing her cheek. She writes the caption as: "Beach day with my family! So happy to be spending time with my kids, giving them fun memories for a lifetime. 🏖⚓️"