kevin; playdate with scomiche!

*This was requested by hilljaden! I hope you guys enjoy! Love • Bree 💋

The Olusola's are going to hang out with the Grassi-Hoying's for a fun playdate! They are first going to meet up at the Sky Zone Trampoline Park and jump around for a while! Then after that, they are going to go to Chuck E Cheeses to eat and play games!

Tara is feeding Mallory her bottle on the couch while Kevin is getting Henry dressed in his bedroom. Henry is of course throwing Kevin a fit.

"Mommy, where are we going today?" Laila asks Tara as she sits next to her on the couch.

"First, we are going to Sky Zone to jump around and have fun! And then after that, we are going to Chuck E Cheeses to eat pizza and play games!" Tara says as Laila smiles ear to ear.

Laila is obsessed with Chuck E Cheeses and loves to play all the games.

"Yay! I like Chuck E Cheeses!" Laila says as she claps her hands.

"I know! We are going to have a lot of fun today! We are going to see Uncle Mitch, Uncle Scott, Amelia, Liam, Isabella, Sophia, Sawyer and Hudson! Hey Hayden, are you ready?" Tara says as she begins to burp Mallory.

"I am ready, Mommy!" Hayden says as he puts his black baseball cap on and begins to tie his shoes.

*Hayden, Laila, Henry & Mallory's outfits*

"Laila, wear a comfy pair of shoes!" Tara says as Laila runs over to the shoe box.

Laila picks up her pink tennis shoes and velcros them on.

"Good girl, Laila! You put your shoes on right! I am so proud of you!" Tara says as Laila smiles.

"Aww, Mallory sleepy!" Laila says as she kisses Mallory's cheek.

"She is sleepy. She is nice and full from her bottle! She will probably sleep most of the time we are out." Tara says as she puts Mallory in her car seat.

Kevin walks down the steps with Henry. Henry wobbles over with his brown boots on.

"Mommy!" Henry says as he claps his hands in excitement.

"Hi! Are you ready to go, Henry? You look so cute today! Daddy dresses you so well!" Tara says as she kisses Henry's cheek.

"That boy hates getting dressed! I have to body slam him just to get clothes on him!" Kevin says as he kisses Tara.