avi; a new kaplan is on the way!

*Avi and Kate are having another baby! I hope you guys enjoy! Love you guys! • Bree 💚

Avi is in the studio with the rest of Pentatonix. Kate is at home with the boys. She hasn't been feeling right for the past week. She has felt very sluggish, her breasts hurt, she feels bloated and she has been very moody.

Kate decides to take a pregnancy test to rule that out before going to the doctors. She waits to take one until both of the boys are down for their naps. Israel gave her fit today, but he finally went down for a nap.

Kate walks to the bathroom and finds one pregnancy test. She takes it and waits five minutes. Her iPhone timer goes off and she flips the test over. It is positive. Kate and Avi are expecting again!

They thought about having a third child, but haven't decided 100%. Kate is very excited and can't wait for Avi to come home from rehearsal!

A few hours later, Avi is home! Avi walks in and the boys run over to him. "Daddy! I missed you!" Israel says as he hugs Avi. "Too!" Ezra says as he hugs Avi.

"I missed you guys! Were you both good boys for Mama?" Avi asks as he looks at Kate. Israel and Ezra both nod as they begin to play with the cat. Kate smiles as Avi kisses him.

"I bought us dinner for tonight, so you can relax and don't have to cook anything. I got you a salad for your favorite place, and I got the boys and I Chick Fil A." Avi says and Kate smiles. "You are the best baby, thank you." Kate says as she kisses Avi again.

Kate, Israel, Ezra and Avi eat dinner together as a family. Kate, Israel and Ezra make cupcakes together and Avi took a lot of pictures and videos. Avi helps Kate bath the boys and get them to bed, right at eight o' clock.

Avi is on the couch and Kate finds a baby decal to put on the toothpick. Kate places the toothpick in the cupcake. "Hey, I made you a special treat! Close your eyes!" Kate says and Avi doesn't close his eyes.

Avi giggles loudly and Kate frowns. "Please? Just for me!" Kate says with a frown. Avi giggles and covers his eyes with his hands.

Kate brings out the small vanilla cupcake with the word baby on a toothpick

Kate brings out the small vanilla cupcake with the word baby on a toothpick. "Okay! Open your eyes!" Kate says and Avi opens his eyes. He looks at the cupcake and smiles brightly at Kate.

"Are you pregnant?" Avi asks curiously and Kate happily nods, pulling the pregnancy test out of her pocket. Avi and Kate hug each other tightly and they kiss.

"This is awesome news! I knew something was up with you!" Avi says and Kate nods. "I know, I have been very moody this past week and I'm sorry." Kate says and Avi kisses her cheek.