jake & alex; happy anniversary, i'm pregnant!

*Alex and Jake have been married for a year and Jake has a surprise to tell Alex! I hope you guys are enjoying these! Love you guys! • Bree🌺

Today is Alex and Jake's first wedding anniversary! Alex and Jake are going to have a fun weekend of partying and celebrating! However, today Jake found out he was pregnant with his and Alex's first child! Alex and Jake weren't planning on having children this soon in their marriage, but Jake is excited.

Jake sits in the couch as he waits for Alex to get home from work. Alex had bought Jake his favorite flower, daisies, and he put petals all over the bedroom before he left for work. He also bought a bouquet of roses, sitting them on the kitchen table. Jake has had a few symptoms of pregnancy he had noticed in the past two weeks. Jake has been having nausea, headaches, food aversions, fatigue and constant peeing.

Thirty minutes later, Alex comes home from work with his and Jake's favorite wine. "Hey, cutie pie! How was work?" Jake says smiling as he hugs Alex. "It was busy today, but good. How was your day?" Alex says rubs Jake's cheeks.

"It was fine. I cleaned the majority of the house and went out to lunch with Mitch, Hudson and Sophia ." Jake says as he softly kisses Alex.

Alex and Jake eat spaghetti for dinner, Alex's favorite food. Alex brings in two glasses of wine into the living room, where Jake is sitting on the couch.

"Let's go out tonight and party tonight, baby! Celebrate being married for a year! I can't believe it!" Alex says as he sips on his wine.

Alex notices Jake isn't drinking his glass of wine at all. "What's wrong, Jakey? You love this wine!" Alex says as he rubs Jake's cheek tenderly.

"I need to tell you something, Alex." Jake says looking down at the ground. Jake's anxiety begins to rise quickly and Alex notices it.  Alex lifts Jake's chin up, so they can look each other in the eyes.

"Jakey, you can tell me absolutely anything. I love you. I love you very very much." Alex says as he kisses Jake's hands, and makes Jake feel calmer. Jake takes a deep breath before saying -

"Alex, I'm pregnant." Jake says looking into Alex's eyes. Alex begins to smile ear to ear and hugs Jake tightly. "Jakey, really? We are going to be daddies?" Alex asks and Jake happily nods.

Alex and Jake begin to kiss passionately. Jake pulls the test out of his back pocket. The tests says "Pregnant 3-4 weeks" Alex smiles and kisses Jake.

"Well, no wine for you mister! I'll get you some water, okay?" Alex says and Jake nods smiling. Alex heads to the kitchen and dumps the wine in the sink and putting the glass in the sink.

"Have you felt sick, love?" Alex says as he hands Jake a water bottle. "Thank you, baby. And I have. I felt really really tired lately, super nauseated and peeing a lot." Jake says with a giggle.

"That's why you have been so tired! We have a little baby in here!" Alex says as he rubs and kisses Jake's flat belly.

"I told Mitch all my symptoms at lunch today, and he was like are you sure you aren't pregnant? So, we went to the store and I bought a few tests. So only Mitch knows, because he had to help me figure out how to read the line one." Jake says as he laughs loudly.

"Oh my God, I am so excited, Jakey! We are going to be daddies!" Alex says as he kisses Jake. "I know we weren't planning on having kids right now - " Jake says and Alex puts his finger on Jake's lips.

"Jake, nobody plans when they are going to be parents. We are ready for this, I don't want you worrying about anything, okay? I love you and this baby with all my heart." Alex says wiping tears off of Jake's cheeks.

"I was afraid you weren't ready to be a dad yet. This is such a big a surprise, I was so shocked earlier when I looked at the tests I took. But, I am so happy knowing you are happy about this. I am sorry for being nasty to you these past few weeks, I guess it's the hormones." Jake says.

"It is a surprise! Our surprise baby! This baby will mean a lot, we found out we were having him or her on our first wedding anniversary, how cool is that? And don't worry about that babe, I want you to rest and remain stress free." Alex says as he begins to rub Jake's shoulders.

"Can we stay home tonight? I'm tired and have a headache." Jake asks and Alex nods. "Of course babe, as long as I am spending time with you I am happy. Let's head upstairs and cuddle, okay?" Alex says and Jake nods.

Alex and Jake get ready for bed and lay together in their bed. "I have an appointment in two weeks, babe. Can you ask your boss if you can come?" Jake asks.

"Of course! I do not want to miss any of your appointments. Is this the same doctor Mitch goes to?" Alex asks and Jake nods. "Good, she was super sweet and professional, I remember she was there when we went to visit Scott and Mitch." Alex says as he rubs Jake's lower back.

"I love you, baby." Jake says in a whisper. "I love you too, Jakey. If you feel sick or anything throughout the night, just wake me up, okay?" Alex says and Jake nods.

"Happy anniversary, Ally." Jake says. "Happy anniversary, Jakey." Alex says. Alex and Jake cuddle and fall asleep.

A few weeks later, Alex and Jake post pregnancy announcements on their Instagrams!

Alex posts: "We have a bun in the oven! The rumors are true! Jake and I beyond excited to welcome our baby in March! 👶🏻 #BabyKirk"

Jake posts: "Alex and I are going to be daddies in March! We are extremely excited to welcome him or her! 👶🏻 #BabyKirk #Surprise"