matt; dentist time!

*The Sallee's head to the dentist! please send suggestions for all the families in this book, I don't have a lot of ideas! Send suggestions! Also thank you to my bff Thefeelz1234 for helping me! She's the best! Love • Bree 💚*

"Lili! Ellie! Kel! Isaiah! It is time to go to the dentist!" Matt says calling for the kids.

Lilianna, Elianna and Kellen run down the stairs all ready to go! Isaiah wobbles over to Matt, holding his Winnie the Pooh stuffed animal.

Grace is following her youngest son closely behind with a big smile. Matt picks up Isaiah and playfully tickles his belly. Isaiah giggles loudly.

*Lilianna, Elianna, Kellen and Isaiah's outfits*

Matt is going to take ALL four kids to the dentist for their biannual checkup! Grace has to help her best friend run a bridal shower so she can't help Matt take the kids to the dentist.

This will also be Isaiah's first time at the dentist since he is only eighteen months old. Grace and Matt wanna make sure Isaiah's teeth are well and are coming in correctly.

"I want all of you to be on your very best behavior at the dentist! I will take you guys to get a summer treat when you guys come back home!" Grace says making the kids cheer in excitement.

"I'm going to be the best!" Kellen says, jumping up and down in excitement.

"I don't like the dentist! It hurts my mouth!" Elianna says with a big frown.

"I don't like the dentist either but I'm going to be good!" Lilianna says, hugging her twin sister Elianna.

Isaiah babbles in Matt's arms happily and Isaiah hugs Matt's neck.

"Hopefully this little guy doesn't give me a fit!" Matt says as Isaiah giggles.

"I hope he doesn't either. He will probably be a little scared but just hold him in your arms." Grace says as she fixes Isaiah's hair.

"Isaiah will probably will be bad!" Kellen says jokingly making everybody laugh.

"I hope not, Kel! We all need to act happy so Isaiah doesn't get scared at the dentist!" Matt says, playing with Kellen's hair.

"They probably won't do anything to Isaiah except to make sure his teeth are coming in okay! Right, baby boy?" Grace says as Isaiah smiles.

Isaiah spits up a little bit and laughs.

"That's so gross!" Lilianna says as she giggles.

"Well, we gotta get going! We don't wanna be late!" Matt says as he kisses

"Good luck! Make sure you text me how it went!" Grace says with a smile.

Grace kisses and hugs the kids before Matt, Lilianna, Elianna, Kellen and Isaiah leave the house.