kirstie; reed meets harper

*It's time for Reed to meet his baby sister! I hope you guys enjoy! Don't forget to send suggestions! Love you guys! • Bree 💋

Jeremy is on the way to pick up Reed from Kevin and Tara's house! Jeremy is happy to be soon reunited with Reed.

Reed has been having fun with Kevin, Tara and their two children, Hayden and Laila.

Jeremy knocks on the door and Kevin opens it. "Hey Jer! Come on in!" Kevin says and Jeremy walks into Kevin and Tara's house. Jeremy is wearing a Pentatonix hoodie with black sweatpants.

"Congratulations to you and Kirstie! Harper is so precious!" Kevin says to Jeremy as he bro hugs him.

"Thank you so much! We all just woke up from a nap and we decided it is time for Reed to meet his baby sister for the first time!" Jeremy says as he takes his shoes off before walking into Kevin and Tara's house.

Reed walks in the living room and sees Jeremy. "Daddy!" Reed yells as he runs over to Jeremy.

"Hey, little man! I missed you so much!" Jeremy says as he picks up Reed and smothers his big cheeks with kisses.

"Hi Jeremy! We were just about to make lunch! Perfect timing!" Tara says as she hugs Jeremy.

"It sure is! Reed, are you hungry?" Jeremy asks and Reed nods.

"Reed has been having fun with Laila! He had fun with Hayden too, but he is at school." Tara says with a grin.

"Aw, I am so glad Reed was having fun!" Jeremy says as he tickles Reed.

"Congratulations to you guys! Harper is absolutely beautiful! I am so happy Kirstie had a quick, easy labor and delivery!" Tara says as she hugs Jeremy.

"Thank you so much! It was very smooth and pretty short! Harper has been eating a lot and is chill." Jeremy says as she shows Tara a picture.

"Aw! She is so cute! I think she is a mixture of you both!" Tara says as she squeals.

Jeremy and Kevin chuckle at Tara's squeals.
"Hey Reedy! Look at your new shirt!" Jeremy says as he holds up a blue shirt that says "Big Brother Reed".

Reed smiles and he claps his hands. "Let's change your shirt and let's go see baby sister and Mommy!" Jeremy says with a smile.

Jeremy changes Reed shirt and he picks up Reed. "Say bye bye to Auntie Tara and Uncle Kevin!" Jeremy says and Reed waves.

"Bye, Reed! I'll see you later!" Tara says as he hugs Reed.

"See you tonight!" Kevin says with a smile. Jeremy walks out to the car and he puts Reed in his car seat. "Mommy!" Reed says as he holds onto his bear.

"Yeah! You will see Mommy, Auntie Nicole and your baby sister Harper!"  Jeremy says as he buckles Reed into his car seat. Jeremy gets into the front seat and he tickles Reed's feet.

"Let's go get some lunch and then see Mommy and Auntie Nicole!" Jeremy says and Reed claps his hands.

Jeremy goes to Chick Fil A to pick up some lunch for himself, Kirstie and Reed. Ten minutes later, Jeremy and Reed are at the hospital.

"Let's go see Mommy and baby Harper!" Jeremy says as he holds Reed with one hand, and the Chick Fil A bag in another.

Jeremy let's Reed walk beside him so he can hold the food bag better. Reed begins to runs in the hallway.