avi; let's vlog: the kaplan's

*Part four of my vlog series! I hope you guys have enjoyed this series! And another pregnancy, I need to be stopped 😂 Send suggestions on what you wanna see! Love you guys! • Bree 💚

"Good morning, Pentaholics! Welcome to a day in the life of the Kaplan house! I don't know how much we are going to film but we will try to film as much as we can. We are still getting adjusted with Toby and Abby being home. We are all on a nice schedule and everybody has been adjusting well. Kate made phenomenal pancakes and fruit salad for breakfast. I am going with Toby on his kindergarten class field trip to the zoo!" Avi says as he shows Kate and she waves.

"Hi, guys! Toby and Israel have school today! Toby has been doing fantastic in kindergarten and Israel is doing amazing in his last year of preschool! Toby and Avi are going to have so much fun at the zoo. Israel is mad he isn't going to the zoo, but he knows we are planning to go as a family soon. Wren is having her breakfast. She doesn't like to nurse much anymore because I'm pregnant! Surprise!" Kate says and Avi acts surprised.

Kate chuckles at Avi's reaction. "I'm due on November 28th! We weren't trying or anything but it just happened! We are excited and can't wait to find out what we are having!" Kate says and Avi smiles.

"Hey guys, what do you guys think the baby is in Mama's belly? A boy or a girl?" Avi asks the kids as he vlogs them.

"I wanna baby sissy!" Abigail says as she jumps up and down. "I wanna baby brother!" Israel says with a smile.

"Me too! Baby brother!" Ezra says with a teethy grin. "It doesn't matter what the baby is to me!" Tobias says as he puts his book bag on.

"Well we will find out very soon! It doesn't matter to Avi or I. Just a happy baby is what we want!" Kate says and Avi nods.

"Iz, Toby, let's get ready for school!" Avi says as Israel and Tobias run over to Avi.

"Israel, I'm going to pick you up from school today, okay?" Kate says and Israel nods.

"Okay, Mama! I love you!" Israel says as Kate smiles. "I love you too!  Toby, have fun on your field trip with Daddy!" Kate says as Toby hugs Kate tightly.

"I will! I love you Mama!" Toby says. "I love you too, Toby!" Kate says as Avi comes over to kiss her.

"Have fun, Avi. Take lots of picture and videos, okay?" Kate says and Avi nods.

"I definitely will." Avi says as he kisses Kate again. Avi, Toby and Israel head out.

"Now it's just me and the little ones! We are going to have a relaxing day at home. Abby's speech therapist is coming over to work with her at 9:30. I need to do some laundry and then I am going to clean up our spare room, aka the nursery!" Kate says.

"Mama! Watch Finding Dory?" Ezra asks Kate. "Of course, baby boy." Kate says as she puts Finding Dory for Ezra and Abby to watch.

"So, we have had a lot of fans that are wondering about Avi and I's new additions, Tobias and Abigail! Avi and I haven't talked much about it and I wanted to explain the age range all the kids are. So, the first thing I wanted to address is that Tobias and Abigail or Toby and Abby are biological siblings. Avi and I were originally going to adopt one child but then these two were shown to us and our hearts knew they were ours." Kate says as Wren begins to cry.