avi; israel meets ezra

*I hope you guys enjoy this! I love writing about new babies can you tell? :) Send suggestions ❤️ • Bree😍

After taking a much needed nap, Avi and Kate are ready for Israel to meet his baby brother, Ezra Michael, who was born a few hours ago.

Israel has Avi's bright green eyes, Kate's curly golden blonde hair with dimples on his cheeks when he flashes a smile with his white baby teeth. Israel's hair is just like Avi's and is long.

Darien brought Israel home after he finished his afternoon nap. Israel had a lot of fun with his uncle, aunt and cousin at the sleepover last night. They played games and watched movies!

Darien walks in and is greeted by Avi. "Congratulations to you guys! Dr. Avi!" Darien says with a big smile and chuckles. Avi chuckles back.

"Ezra's birth was beautiful. Kate did absolutely amazing. They are both resting and doing wonderful. Hey little man! Did you have fun with Uncle Darien, Auntie Esther and Evie?" Avi says as he kneels down to Israel's level.

"Yes Dada!" Israel says hugging Avi tight. Avi hugs Israel and kisses his cheek.

"Esther, Evie and I will come over tomorrow so you guys can relax and spend time together. Esther loves all the pictures you are sending by the way!" Darien says giggling.

"Aw, thank you. I will call you or Esther tomorrow to let you know what time. Israel, you want to give Uncle Darien a hug?" Avi asks and Israel nods as he runs over to Darien. 

"Bye bud. I love you!" Darien says as he hugs Israel. "Wuv you!" Israel says back. Darien hugs Avi and Darien leaves to go home.

"Israel, are you ready to meet your baby brother?" Avi asks Israel softly and he nods. "Mama?" Israel says as he looks around, looking for Kate.

"Yes, Mama is upstairs too. Let's go." Avi says as he picks up Israel. Avi walks up the steps with Israel on his left hip, anticipating Israel's reaction to his baby brother.

Avi opens his and Kate's bedroom door slowly. Kate is sitting on the king size bed in a baggy teal t-shirt on, with gray leggings.

Her hair is wet and curly, with a green headband holding her blonde long hair out of her face. Kate is holding Ezra in a light green blanket with his name on it, that Mitch and Scott bought for him.

"Mama!" Israel says with a big grin on his face, excited to see his Mama after not seeing her at all the night before.

"Hey baby! Come here, sit with me." Kate says softly. Avi walks over to the bed and sits Israel down next to Kate on the bed. Kate kisses Israel's cheek softly and rubs his blonde hair out of his eyes.

"Iz, be easy with Mama, okay? She is very sore." Avi says, making sure Kate doesn't feel anymore pain then she needs to. Kate and Avi kiss and they both smile at Israel.

"Baby!" Israel says loudly. "Inside voice, Israel." Kate says in a whisper.

"That is the baby. Remember, Mama had a baby in her belly?" Avi asks Israel and he nods.

Israel begins to admire his baby brother and looks at Avi and Kate for reassurance.

"He's soft!" Israel says. "He is, isn't he?" Kate says moving Israel's blonde hair out of his face. Avi begins to record the moment on his iPhone to look back on in the future.

"Israel, what's the baby's name?" Avi asks and Israel thinks on it. "Ezra!" Israel says proudly as he looks at Avi.

"Good job, baby. Ezra is so happy you are his big brother. He loves you so much!" Kate says, rubbing Israel's back.

Israel rubs Ezra's cheek softly and Israel smiles at his parents. "Be careful touching around his eyes, okay?" Avi says. "He's fine." Kate says smiling at Avi.

"His cheeks are red!" Israel says holding Ezra's hands. "It's because he was born a few hours ago. The redness will go away." Kate says. Ezra yawns and Israel giggles.

"Ezra sweepy!" Israel says touching Ezra's face again. "Be gentle." Kate says as she smiles at Avi.

Israel gives Ezra a soft kiss on the cheek. "Good boy, Israel. Nice and soft with baby brother." Kate says.

"Israel, do you want to hold Ezra?" Avi asks Israel softly. "Yea!" Israel says. Avi picks Ezra up and puts Ezra on Israel's lap.

Kate and Avi smile at eachother. They are so happy that Israel loves his baby brother and is not jealous at all.

"Mama." Israel says to Kate. "Yes, baby?" Kate says. "Wuv you!" Israel says with a big smile. "I love you too! You are such an amazing big brother." Kate says.

"Dada! Wuv you!" Israel says. "I love you too!" Avi says kissing Israel's cheek.

Ezra begins to fuss and Israel gets scared. "It's okay Izzy, Ezra is just hungry." Avi says picking up Ezra and hands him to Kate to breastfeed.

"See, Ezra is okay. He was just hungry." Kate says kissing Israel's forehead. Avi brings a blue striped bag and sets it in front of Israel.

"Israel, baby Ezra bought this for you because he is so excited to have you as his big brother." Avi says smiling.

Israel looks at the bag and looks at Avi and Kate, unsure what to do. "You can open it, baby. Let's see what baby Ezra got you." Kate says with a big smile on her face.

Israel opens the bag delicately. He sees a giraffe stuffed animal, his favorite animal!

"Aw! Ezra gave you a giraffe!" Kate says quietly. Israel hugs the giraffe and smiles at Avi. Israel also got a book that says "Big Brother Israel!"

Kate burps Ezra and lays him on the bed. "Tank you, Ezra!" Israel says kissing Ezra's nose. Kate hands Ezra over to Avi to hold.

Kate, Avi, Israel and Ezra enjoyed their family day with just the four of them :)