avi; meeting kate

*This is the first time Kate and Avi met eachother! I hope you guys enjoy! I need suggestions for Kevin and Kirstie oneshots!! Love you guys! Love  • Bree😎

Avi has been talking to a girl named Kate online for the past six months. They have been dating for four months. Nobody knows about the relationship. They have skyped, talked on the phone, texted and much more.

Pentatonix is on tour and currently is in England, where Kate lives. Avi and Kate have set up a time and place to finally meet in person!

Avi is getting ready in his hotel room and Kevin walks in. "Who are you getting dressed up for?" Kevin says as he gets dressed himself. "I am going to meet one of my online friends." Avi says with a big smile.

"Do you want me to go with you? Isn't that dangerous?" Kevin asks Avi. "No, it's fine. I'll text you when I meet with them." Avi says as he heads out the door.

Avi heads to the café and sits at the table closet to the cash register. He texts Kate saying he is there. He waits fifteen minutes and he finally sees her. He texts Kevin that he was fine so Kevin wouldn't worry.

Avi looks up and sees Kate standing there in a yellow sundress, with her blonde hair straightened and down her chest. She has a small little black clutch bag wrapped around her waist. Avi smiles at Kate and Kate smiles back.

"Hey!" Kate says, walking over to Avi and gives him a big hug. "Hey! You are so beautiful." Avi says and Kate blushes. "You are so handsome. Welcome to England!" Kate says with a big smile.

"Thank you! The band flew in yesterday, so that's why I didn't text you last night. I'm sorry." Avi says, hugging Kate again. "It's fine, I know it's a long flight. Don't feel bad!" Kate says as she rubs Avi's shoulders.

Before they eat, Kate and Avi take a selfie for Avi's Instagram and he captioned it "💛🌻"

Kate and Avi begin to eat lunch and catch up. Avi talks to Kate about tour while Kate talks to Avi about her catering job. "This is my favorite little café, thank you Avi." Kate says as she finishes her salad.

"You're welcome. Hey, would you like to go to the concert tonight? My sister gave me a ticket." Avi asks Kate nervously. Kate is in shock that Avi invited her to the concert.

"Of course I would love to go! I can't wait to see you perform!" Kate says as she hugs Avi tightly.

"Good, I am excited for you to see us perform. Would you like to come back to my hotel room? So, we can talk some more and relax." Avi asks and Kate nods.

Avi and Kate hold hands and walk to Avi's hotel, which is isn't far away from the café. Kate and Avi cuddle in bed and watch tv. "I brought you this shirt so when I leave you can still smell me." Avi says.

Kate smiles at Avi and rubs his cheek. "Thank you, Avi. I'm going to snuggle in bed with this for sure." Kate says hugging the shirt Avi gave her. Kate is wearing one of Avi's beanies and he lets her keep that too!

An hour goes by, and Avi and Kate kiss for the very first time. Kate and Avi giggle at each other.

"I finally can say this to you in person. I love you, Kate Diana Stone." Avi says as he kisses Kate again. "I love you too, Avriel Benjamin Kaplan." Kate says to Avi. They cuddle and fall asleep.

Meanwhile, Mitch, Scott, Kevin and Kirstie are getting ready for rehearsals. Mitch is scrolling through Instagram and sees the picture Avi posted. "Who's this with Avi?" Mitch asks and Scott and Kirstie look at the picture.

"He told me he was meeting an online friend when he left earlier." Kevin says. "This must be the friend he talks to everyday! She is beautiful!" Kirstie says smiling.

"Oh my gosh! I told you it was a girl!" Mitch says, playfully smacking Scott. "Aw, she is so so pretty! Avi looks so happy. I wonder if she is going to be at the concert today? Esther gave him a ticket." Scott says."

Esther walks in the room. "Where's Avi?" Esther asks with concern. "He's with his online "friend" " Kevin says giggling.

"What are you talking about?" Esther says. Mitch shows the picture Avi posted. "Look at this!" Scott says showing everybody what was on Avi's snapchat.

The first snap is a video of Avi tickling Kate. Kate says "Babe! Stop!" as she laughs loudly. The second snap is a picture of Avi sleeping on Kate's chest with the caption. "Sleepy head 💤"

"Avi has a girlfriend! Avi has a girlfriend!" Mitch and Kirstie sing loudly. Esther calls Avi to see what the hell he is doing. Kate hears Avi's phone ringing.

"Hey babe, babe." Kate says softly. Avi groans. "Your sister is calling." Kate says kissing Avi's cheek. Avi answers his phone. "Hello?"

"Where are you? You need to rehearse!" Esther says. "I'm sorry Es, I fell asleep. I'll be there in ten minutes." Avi says. "Okay! Sounds good! See you in ten!" Esther says as she hangs up.

"He said he will be here in ten minutes. I figured it was a girl he was talking too. I heard them talking before. Her voice is beautiful. She seems so sweet. She makes Avi happy and all I want is for my little brother to be happy." Esther says with a grin. The rest of the band awes at Esther being happy for Avi. 

"Would you like to go to rehearsal with me? I know the band would love to meet you, finally." Avi says smiling. "Of course I do! They probably saw the snaps we did." Kate says with a giggle as he kisses Avi.

"I don't care. You are my girlfriend and I love you." Avi says and Kate blushes. "I love you too!" Kate says with a huge smile.

Avi and Kate walk in the studio holding hands. Mitch, Scott, Kevin, Kirstie and Esther smile at them.

"Sorry for being late, I was taking my usual before show nap." Avi says giggling. "Who's the pretty lady?" Kirstie says with a giggle as she smiles at Avi.

"I know you guys have noticed me talking to somebody every night on the phone, and this beautiful woman right here is the one I have been talking to. We have been talking for six months, and have been dating for four. Esther, Kirs, Kev, Mitch, and Scott, this is my girlfriend Kate." Avi says as he rubs Kate's back. Kate smiles and waves.

For the next hour, Kirstie, Mitch, Scott, Kevin and Esther talk and get to know Kate, and making her feel comfortable.

"These cakes look beautiful! I wish I could do that!" Kirstie says and Kate smiles. "Thank you! I love my job." Kate says.

A few hours later, it is time for the show! The band prays together and get ready to head on stage. Kate and Avi hug tightly and kiss.

"Have fun out there!" Kate says to Avi. "I will, enjoy the show! Have fun yourself." Avi says, kissing Kate again.

At the end of the show, Avi posted a picture of him and Kate kissing with the caption: "Thank you London for an incredible show! I am having an amazing time here with my beautiful girlfriend Kate. 😊🎤😘"

The band and Esther fell in love with Kate and are happy that Avi has found love :)