jake & alex; panic attack!

*Jake has a panic attack and Alex comes to help! Jalex is dating here :) Send suggestions and requests! Love you guys! • Bree 💋

Jake has a huge presentation at work tomorrow and begins to have a panic attack. Jake has not had a panic attack in over a year. He can't calm down, and feels upset that he is even having a panic attack.

Jake wants to call Alex, but he realizes he never told Alex about his panic attacks. He is afraid Alex might judge him and even worse, break up with him.

Finally, Jake reluctantly texts Alex to come over.

Jake: COME OVER, COME OVER
Alex: Jakey, what's wrong?
Jake: PLS PLEASE
Alex: Okay, I'm coming sweety! Unlock the door for me!
Jake: OK

Alex gets into his car and drives quickly to Jake's apartment. Alex tries to figure out what is wrong with Jake. Jake has never texted him like that - never.

Jake heads to the living room and unlocks the door for Alex. Jake is curled up in a ball, hyperventilating on the floor. Alex slowly opens the door and sees Jake on the floor and feels awful for him.

Alex hesitantly rests his hand on Jake's back, and guides it into recreating small circles on the large of Jake's back. "Is this okay?" Alex asks and Jake nods quickly.

"Jakey, it's okay. I'm here. Come here, sit in my lap, baby. Shh, shh, shh, you are okay. I love you so much. I am not leaving, it's okay." Alex says tenderly.

Alex continues to rub circles into the large of Jake's back. "Deep, slow breaths, baby. Deep slow breaths." Alex says as he runs to the bathroom to get cool wash cloths.

"Good job baby, take deep breaths." Alex says as he rubs the wash cloth on Jake's face and neck, to help cool Jake down.

After a few minutes, Jake is calmed down. "What's wrong, Jakey? You can tell me." Alex says as he rubs Jake's leg.

"I have had panic attacks since I was thirteen. I thought I had them under control, but I guess not. I didn't want to tell you, because I thought you would break up with me." Jake says sniffling and looking down at the floor.

"Jakey, it's okay baby. I wouldn't do that sweetheart. I love you so much. Why were you having a panic attack tonight?" Alex asks as he kisses Jake's cheek.

"I have this huge presentation at work tomorrow and I hate speaking in front of a lot of people I do not know. I know a few people that will be there, but not the majority of them." Jake says as he sniffles.

"Everything's gonna be alright, babe. I promise. I can help you prepare for it. Would you like me to help you?" Alex asks and Jake nods.

Jake brings everything he needs for his presentation to the living room. For the next two hours, Jake practices his presentation and Alex helps him fix it to make it sound better.

"Your presentation sounds really good, babe! I am so proud of you!" Alex says as he hugs Jake tightly. "Thank you so much for helping me. Alex." Jake says.

Alex and Jake kiss twice. "You're welcome. Well, text me if you need something Jake, okay?" Alex says as he begins to leave.

Jake begins to slightly panic again, as he sees Alex putting his shoes on. "Alex?" Jake says softly. "Yes baby?" Alex says.

"Alex, can you please spend the night? I don't want to be alone." Jake says as he begins to cry. Alex nods and takes his shoes off. He walks to Jake and hugs him tightly.

"Please, don't cry babe." Alex says, as he wipes away Jake's tears. "Of course I'll stay. I'll stay as long as you need me to, okay?" Alex says and Jake nods. They kiss and head to bed.

"Sorry, my room is a mess." Jake says quietly. "Don't worry about it, Jakey." Alex says as he lays in Jake's bed. Jake follows suit and lays down.

"Are you okay?" Alex asks softly. "Yeah, I'm fine." Jake says. "Do you wanna cuddle?" Alex asks and Jake's nods.

Jake puts his head on Alex's bare chest. "Our first sleep over." Alex says with a smile. "I'm sorry it wasn't magical." Jake says with a sigh.

"Jakey, it's fine. It is magical to me. You are so tense baby, just relax." Alex says as he rubs Jake's back.

"If you need something during the night wake me up, okay?" Alex asks and Jake nods. They fall asleep in each other's arms.

The next morning, Alex wakes up early to make Jake breakfast, because he knows Jake hates to eat breakfast.

Alex makes Jake scramble eggs, with strawberry jelly toast, turkey bacon, and a glass of orange juice.

Alex walks into Jake's bedroom and he is still fast asleep. Alex begins to gently wake Jake up. "Good morning, sleepy head." Alex says as he softly kisses Jake's forehead. Jake groans as he sits up.

"Why are your waking me up an hour early, babe?" Jake asks as he yawns. "I made you the breakfast of champions." Alex says as he heads into the kitchen, grabbing Jake's tray.

Jake smiles as Alex sets the tray down. "Thank you, baby." Jake says as he kisses Alex. "You're welcome! Eat up! What are you wearing today? I'll iron it." Alex says.

"That suit right there." Jake says as he begins to eat. "Okay, I'll iron it for you." Alex says.

"You are so perfect babe, I don't know how I got so lucky to have you as my boyfriend. I love you so much." Jake says as he eats his toast.

"Aw, you are so sweet! Thank you Jakey, I feel the same way about you!" Alex says as he finishes ironing Jake's suit.

Jake finishes eating and jumps in the shower. Alex cleans up and makes the bed. Jake comes in with his suit on.

"Let me fix your tie babe, come here." Alex says as he fixes Jake's tie. "Do you have off today?" Jake asks and Alex happily nods.

"I work four days a week, Monday is my day off." Alex says kissing Jake's cheek. "You feel okay?" Alex asks and Jake nods.

"Thank you for everything, baby. I slept good last night and it's because of you." Jake says kissing Alex. "Aw, I slept good too! Your bed is so much comfortable then mine.

"Alex, do you want to stay over tonight too?" Jake asks and Alex nods happily. "I'll bring some clothes and I'll stay all week if you like me to, cutie pie." Alex says. Jake nods as he hugs Alex.

"I gotta go. I'll call you at lunch time, okay?" Jake says. "Okay love, you can do it. Just take deep breaths and take your time." Alex says as he rubs Jake's shoulders.

Jake and Alex hug again and kiss. "See you later, sweety." Alex says as he shuts the door.

Jake and Alex spent the whole week together! :)