kevin; baby olusola is coming!

*Kevin and Tara are having a baby! Who's excited! Send suggestions and requests! Sorry for not updating! I have had a crazy weekend! Love you guys! • Bree 💚*

Tara hasn't been feeling well the past few weeks. She took a pregnancy test and she is pregnant! Kevin is on his way from having rehearsals in a different state for the past week. Kevin opens the door and sees Tara sleeping on the couch, and Hayden watching a movie.

"Hey little man!" Kevin says quietly and Hayden runs up to Kevin, hugging him. "Hi Daddy!" Hayden says.

Hayden walks over to Tara who is sleeping. "Don't wake Mommy up, okay?" Kevin says as he covers Tara up with a blanket and kisses her cheek.

"Daddy, Mommy has been sick! She threw up this morning and yesterday!" Hayden says. "Aw, poor Mommy. Let's go in the playroom and play, so Mommy can rest." Kevin says as he takes Hayden to the playroom to play. "Can we play Candyland?" Hayden asks Kevin with a cheeky smile. "Sure!" Kevin says.

An hour later, Tara wakes up and she hears Hayden's giggles coming from the playroom. She gets up slowly and walks to the playroom.

"Mommy!" Hayden says with a smile. "Hey bud. Hey Kevin." Tara says softly. Kevin gets up from the floor and hugs Tara.

"You feel okay?" Kevin asks and Tara nods. They kiss twice and hug each other again.

Tara, Kevin and Hayden played board games until Hayden gets tired. "Are you ready for a nap, sweety?" Tara asks Hayden. He nods and Kevin picks him up.

Kevin takes Hayden to his bedroom. "Get some rest bud, love you." Kevin says as he softly kisses Hayden's forehead. Hayden soon falls asleep.

Tara smiles at Kevin as Kevin covers Hayden up with his Ninja Turtle blanket. Tara and Kevin head downstairs to watch tv and catch up.

"Before we watch tv I need to show you something. Close your eyes and have your hand out." Tara says with a giggle.

Kevin closes his eyes and has his hand out. Tara grabs one frozen pea and walks back to Kevin.

Tara hands Kevin a pea. "This is how big the baby is right now." Tara says with a huge smile. Kevin opens his eyes confusingly.

"What?" Kevin asks as he looks at the frozen pea and back at Tara. "I'm pregnant." Tara says and Kevin hugs Tara tightly.

"Really?" Kevin asks and Tara nods, pulling the test out of her pocket. "When did you find out?" Kevin asks softly as he kisses Tara.

"Four days ago. I wanted to tell you in person and not on the phone. That's why I have been sick." Tara says.

"Yeah, Hayden said you were sick. I am so happy! Did you tell Hayden?" Kevin asks and Tara nods no.

"I don't want to tell him and something goes wrong." Tara says, and Kevin nods in agreement. "I'm really excited, babe!" Kevin says and Tara nods happily.

"I am too! I'm sorry for being really crabby, I just don't feel good." Tara says as she lays her head on Kevin.

"It's fine baby, I know you don't feel good." Kevin says as he kisses Tara's forehead.

"I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow, my sister is going to watch Hayden for us." Tara says as he kisses Kevin's cheek.

"I want you to rest and let me do the cleaning." Kevin says. Tara giggles and kisses Kevin's cheek.

- The Next Day -
Tara's appointment goes well! The baby is measuring right on track and has a perfect heartbeat. Tara and Kevin decided it is time to tell Hayden about the new baby!

Tara's sister leaves after talking to Tara about the new baby for an hour. "Daddy! I made this tower!" Hayden says and Kevin smiles.

Tara walks in and sits on the couch. "Wow, what a big tower!" Tara's says as she plays with Hayden's hair. She looks at Kevin and he nods.

"Hayden, Daddy and I have something very exciting to tell you." Tara says as she rubs circles into Hayden's back.

"What's that, Mommy?" Hayden asks her, with apparent curiosity in his voice. "Mommy had to go to the doctors because we had to check on the new baby." Kevin says.

Hayden's eyes grow wide as he hears the news. Before he can stop himself, he asks, "What baby? Where?"

Kevin quickly replies with: "Mommy has a baby in her tummy." Kevin puts his hand on Tara's belly.

"You are going to be a big brother Hayden!" Tara says. Hayden's face brightens and his big brown eyes glisten upon hearing his parent's announcement.

Tara pulls out the ultrasound pictures and shows them to Hayden. "There's the baby's head, and the arms. This picture shows the baby's little feet." Tara says as she shows Hayden all of the ultrasound pictures.

"The baby is tiny!" Hayden says. "The baby is tiny right now, but the baby will grow in Mommy's tummy until April. And then the baby will be born." Kevin says.

"I'm gonna be a big brother!" Hayden says happily. Tara and Kevin smile and get excited on the new little one, that is due in April.

Hayden kisses Tara's belly and Tara smiles. "Good boy Hayden, you are such an amazing big brother!" Tara says as she hugs Hayden.

Kevin and Tara announce the special news on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. They both post a picture of Hayden wearing a shirt that says "Promoted To Big Brother". He is also holding an ultrasound picture of the baby.

Tara writes the caption as: "Hayden has been promoted to big brother! That is right! I am pregnant! Kevin and I are very extremely excited to welcome this baby in April! Hayden is happy to finally have a sibling on the way! I feel pretty sick, but other wise I feel great! 💖💙"

Kevin write the caption of his picture as: "Hayden couldn't wait to announce that he is going to be a big brother! Tara is doing really well so far in the pregnancy! We can't wait to welcome Baby Olusola in April!"