63 - Stole

Park Jimin should be a model of Calvin Klein hahahaha

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

-- Yoongi --

I woke up and my eyes widened when I realized that I'm hugging Chimmy.

I smiled when I realized that Jimin put Chimmy as my pillow. Obviously, it's him.

I looked at the note at the table and read it.

Hyuuuung you slept well! Hahahaha I'm just going out with a friend, I'm sorry I just need to. Here, Chimmy is here for you!

- Chim

I'm smiling while reading the note. I heard someone talking and I looked at the dining table and saw Namjoon and Jin hyung eating dinner.

The first thing I searched is my phone. When I saw it, I opened Twitter to see what's going on while I'm sleeping.

I just keep scrolling down then a notification popped up from SMS app.

Jimin: Hyung! I'm so happy!!!!!

My eyebrows became connected and I'm smiling while reading the text.

I don't know what's going on with him but because I'm happy, I'm happy too.

I stood up and went to the dining table and sat beside Namjoon.

"You slept well" he said and continued chewing his food.

I took some plate and rice and this steamed beef.

"How's your dream?" Jin asked and I just continued getting my food.

"I dreamed of Jimin finding his jams" I said and started eating. Jin laughed and Namjoon laughed too and I just continued eating.

The door opens and we all looked at it to see who's entering the dorm.

"La la la la la la la la!!!!" Hobi sang while entering the dorm while Jungkook is dancing behind him. They're both holding eco bags with groceries in it

I looked at the wall clock and it's quarter to 9.

Damn it, where's Jimin?!

"We just bought ice cream!!!!" Jungkook exclaimed and shows the ice cream.

"Chocolate and Vanilla?" Jin asked and Jungkook nodded.

"I'm just gonna put it inside the refrigerator" he said.

"Don't eat them all! V hyung should eat this too but he's not here, so don't eat them all for him" Jungkook said while placing the ice cream inside the refrigerator.

"I'm glad V and you are now completely okay" Namjoon said and Jungkook smiles.

"Yeah, I can't believe that he forgave me. Now, we're okay. We're always playing games right now" Jungkook said.

"He loves you, Jungkook" Jin hyung said and Jungkook giggles.

"He's always buying two bottles of mineral water. One for him, one for you. My gahd! Jungkook, he's always taking care of you" Hobi said.