59 - Restaurant

-- Taehyung --

Me: What? Did I did something wrong?

Krissy😘: THINK ABOUT IT BASTARD!!!

Me: What's wrong with you?!

Krissy😘: LET'S TALK ABOUT IT WHEN WE MEET

I just stared at her text message. I'm still wondering if I'll reply her or not. I licked my lips when I realized that she may be mad 'cause Juhyeon and I kissed. But that's just a short period of time.

It's impossible if she saw us kissing at the park, she's on her duty! Unless one of the three creatures told Kris that we kissed, but did they saw us? I'm not sure. Also, they don't have a proof of it unless they're good at filming scenes that fast.

If someone told Kris that we kissed, then I'll lie. I'll tell her that Juhyeon kissed me but the truth is I'm the one who kissed her.

On Kris' last text message she said that we'll talk about it when we met but she didn't informed me what the time and date and even the place.

I sighed and placed my phone on the tiny table beside the bed.

I don't know what Kris means since she knows that we have pictorial tomorrow in morning and hella practice in the afternoon.

The bathroom door opened and Juhyeon came out of it. Her hair is still wet and only the towel covers her body.

I closed my eyes and tried to sleep. But I can't since I keep thinking about Kris.

I felt that someone sat on the bed and I didn't mind it. I just want to sleep.

"I love you, but I won't force you to love me back. You're free to choose who you'll marry" she said and I gulped, still my eyes closed.

She kissed my cheek before speaking "Always remember that I love you" I acted sleeping like I heard nothing but my heart's beating so wild.

I think I love Juhyeon more than Kris.

•••

We're now ready for this pictorial-- I mean I'm the only one who's ready while my groupmates are still putting make up on their face by their make up artist.

I looked at them one by one and I stopped at Jungkook. His eyes, his nose, his lips. In short, perfection.

I don't know why are they still putting make up on Jungkook's face but he's already extremely handsome without it.

"Hyung, you might chocked when a fly enters your mouth" he said and I didn't realized that my jaw dropped while staring at him.

I closed my mouth and chuckled. "You look handsome today" I said and Jungkook smiles and his cheeks became rosy.

"Just today? Eh?" he said.

"Nope, everyday hahaha" I said.

"Of course, I'm Jungkook" he said and slightly laughed.

"By the way, Namjoon hyung said that we're going to eat lunch together on a restaurant. I told Dani to come over, you can tell Kris about this. He announced it on the GC but I think you didn't read it since you didn't replied" he said.