45 - Movies

-- Jimin --

"Recording on Wednesday. I'll just help Yoongi hyung to write songs. You can also help us here but you may now go" Namjoon hyungs said and we all nodded. The practice just ended but it's only 4 in the afternoon.

"I'll help you, hyung" Taehyung said and we all looked at him.

"Okay, the emotional one." Yoongi hyung said amd continued writing something on the paper.

d-.-b <-- Taehyung

"Just let him, Yoongi. At least he will help us to compose songs." Namjoon said and Taehyung spoke "Is it okay? I'll write break up  or sad songs"

"Yeah, of course. It's on your situation. Yoongi hyung recently read a tweet from a hater and now, he's writing a song for haters" Namjoon said and Tae nodded. He sat beside Yoongi hyung and read Yoongi's work.

"Daebak" Taehyung said and Yoongi just continued writing.

"Hyung, I'll go now" I said and they nodded. "Bye!"

Before the practice, Kent texted me that he's free today. So, I'm going to call him.

"Hello" he greeted

"Kent, I'm free right now" I said.

"Really, hyung?!" he exclaimed.

"So, can we watch movies?" I asked.

"Yeah, sure!" he exclaimed.

"Hahaha I'm on my way to your home" I said.

"See yah!" he said and ended the call.

I went to a store to buy chips and popcorns before going to his home.

•••

I pressed the door bell then the gate opens. I saw Kent then opened the gate for me.

"Hi, hyung. Oh, what's that?" he asked me pointing on the paper bag.

"Chips and popcorns so it would be better" I said and we entered the house.

"Your home's huge! You're not informing me, Kent" I said and I heard him chuckled.

"Do I need to inform you?" he said and turned the TV on. I scanned his home. It's really huge. But it's only the two of us here.

"You're alone here?" I asked him, he shook his head. "No. Noona's inside her room" he said

I heard the door opens and I looked where the sound came from. "Jimin?" Kris said. She came from her room. She's just wearing a crop top shirt and a short.

"Oh, hi." I greeted and waved at her. She waved back and sat on a couch. "What are you doing here?" she asked me.

"We're going to have a movie marathon. You can watch if you want" I said and sat beside her.

"Which movie?" Kent asked and  I looked at the TV. It's the selection of movies. Here are the movies on the list: A love story, horror movie, action movie, animation movie? Hahaha, Fifty Shades? Seriously, Kent.

"You choose" I said and looked at Kris. Her eyes, her nose, her lips, her wavy hair. I looked down and it's her fault to wear this kind of short. Ugh, so beautiful! Taehyung's lucky to have her.

"What are you looking at?" she yelled and I blinked. "Uh... can you suggest any movie to watch?" I asked and she rolled her eyes.

"Don't change the topic. You're looking at me while biting your own lips!" she yelled again and it caused me to move a little away from her.