19 - Video

-- Taehyung --

Jungkook's with a girl. With an unfamiliar girl.  I've never seen her before and it's really surprising that they're now close and sweet.

This is the chance

I quickly took a video of it using my phone. I'm gonna show this to Juhyeon and I'm excited for her reaction.

Video's better than a photo. If it's a photo, Juhyeon will say that it's photoshopped or edited.

Jungkook and the girl's way too sweet. They were eating an ice cream and they were both laughing, and holding hans. They're both having fun.

"Is that Jungkook's girlfriend?" Kris asked me. I forgot her presence when I saw Jungkook with a girl

"I don't know. I've never seen that lady before" I answered Kris.

"And they were dating?" she said while watching these two creatures eating ice cream and having a fun conversation.

"We better buy some cotton candy" I suggested and we went inside the mall to buy cotton candies.

After eating the cotton candies, we realized that the sun's out of sight. It's now dark and it's the time to go home.

"It's dark, maybe I should go now. By the way, thank you!!!" She said

"Wait, I'll bring you home" I said and she raised an eyebrow

"I'm now 23, I can take care of myself" she said. "No, you're girl and it's  already dangerous since it's already dark" I added

"It's only around 7 PM. And no, thanks. I'm independent"

"Please, I just want to make it sure that you safely arrived at home" I added, she rolled her eyes. "Fine, then. Okay" she said and gave me a smile

"But where's your home?' I asked her and she chuckled. "It's just a few meters away. We can walk" she answered

"Oh, okay" I don't know how to respond

"We're here" she said when we arrived on a huge house. "That's your home?" I asked her and she nodded

The house is large. Or maybe we should call it a mansion. A modern designed mansion with a pool.

"Thank you and good night" she said while entering the PIN to open the gate

"Good night" I said and the gate opened

•••

"Hyung, how's the day?" I asked him while he's entering the room.

"It's okay. Hey, it only took around 1 to 2 hours to Bulacan. You told me that it will took 6 hours!" He complained while putting his stuffs beside his bed.

"Urhm, sorry?" I apologized while finding the video on my gallery. I'm gonna show this to hyung.

"By the way, how's your free day?" He asked me and at the same time, I finally found the video.

"Hyung, I have something to show you" I gave him the phone. "Watch it" I added.

His eyes widened while watching the video.