24 - Interview

-- Taehyung --

Shit. Shit. Shit.

The media found out that I'm hanging out with a girl and it says that I'm cheating?!

Later, we're a guest for a TV show. We will perform and they'll ask questions to us. Probably, they'll ask me about Kris.

My phone vibrates and Kris' name showed up. I opened her message.

Kris: Oppa, we're exposed

Me: I know. Everything will be okay

Kris: It says you're cheating. You aren't cheating right?

Me: Yes, I'm not. One day, they'll find out the truth

Kris: Oppa, tell me. This is a secret, I promise. You and Juhyeon got divorced because of Jungkook? How?

I sighed. I don't know if I trust this girl. But, she's the reason why my mood is good. So maybe, I can tell her.

Me: A secret? Promise?

Kris: Promise

Me: Juhyeon has amnesia and she thought that Jungkook's her husband and she completely forgot me

Kris: W-what? She forgot you? Then, Jungkook oppa should stay away from her

Me: Yeah, we told Jungkook to stay away from her but he didn't. He's flirting with her. And that's why there's a war between us

Kris: But... why did you signed the divorced thing?

Me: That's the worst thing! I don't really want to sign it but she's going to kill me! She's holding a knife and it's few inches away from my neck and there! I signed it and she let me to live.

Kris: WTF

Kris: Are you serious?

Me: Yes. This is a secret. I trust you

Kris: I won't tell this to anyone. I promise

Kris: I can't believe that Jungkook oppa did that. How about Jaehyeon? Is she okay?

Me: She's in Korea, she's fine

I lied

Jaehyeon's not okay. She's depressed. But I hope Seojun will bring back the old Jaehyeon.

Kris: I hope she'll remember you and everything will turn back to normal

A smile formed on my lips. I love it when she's cheering me up.

Kris: But you love her, right?

I sighed. I still love her, right?

Me: Yeah

I don't know but it took me around three minutes to reply.

Do I still love her?

I don't know

Kris: Do you think she loves you?

Me: No

Kris: Ouch. But oppa, don't give up. I know that one day, she'll remember you and she will love you with all her heart.

I don't think that will happen. She's very loyal to Jungkook.

Me: Thanks

I'm glad that there's someone's cheering me up. She ships me with Juhyeon and I know she's one of the fans who cried during our wedding. A lot of girls cried during my wedding with Juhyeon. I don't know why. Atleast, she ships me with Juhyeon.