58 - Ice Cream

-- Taehyung --

"Is ice cream your favortie?" I asked Dani. She quickly licked it after receiving it. She ordered two ice cream, obviously the other one is for Jungkook.

Poor Jimin got no jams and ice cream.

"What do you think, oppa?" she replied and still licking her ice cream while looking up to me.

Now she calls me oppa.

"Now, you're calling me oppa" I said and smiles.

"You know, it will make Jungkook jealous if I call other guys oppa. Now since he's not around, I can call you oppa" she said while enjoying her ice cream while I'm still waiting for my order.

"While I told Kris to not to call me oppa 'cause I want to be her Baby Tae" I said and giggled.

"Baby Tae? And she's your noona even you're older than her? Now, that's weird" she said and looked away.

"No, we're both babies hahaha"

"Sir, your ice cream--" I just realized that my ice cream is already served.

After I received these two ice creams, Dani and I walked together and to go back to them.

We're both shocked when we saw that Juhyeon's not around. We also saw Jimin and Jungkook sitting on a bench and it looks like Jimin's comforting the younger one. Jungkook's sobbing.

"What happened?" Dani asked. "I don't know"

Holy shit

You can see Juhyeon's hand mark on Jungkook's face which means she slapped her HARD.

"Oh my God" Dani said and she ran towards her boyfriend.

I searched Juhyeon and finally saw her sitting on the other bench.

"Juhyeon!" I ran and sat beside her. She isn't speaking so I faced her face to me and saw her eyes watery.

"What happened? Tell me, Juhyeon. What happened?" I asked her and wiped her tear using my thumb.

"I hate Jungkook" she said and looked at Jungkook. "I hate him so much, he won't even apologize if I didn't remind him"

"Juhyeon, look at me. I also experienced what you're experiencing right now. It's hard to forgive Jungkook but what will happen? If you didn't forgived him, will be bring back the past? No, nothing will happen. It would be better to forgive him, I know it's hard but it is right" I said and she looked down.

"Jungkook's mad at himself that time, he lost everything and even his relationship with Dani almost destroyed because of his mistake. When he fucked you and made you pregnant? You don't know what happened to him, he locked himself all day inside his room. He couldn't even forgive himself" I added.

"At first, I'm the only one in Bangtan who's not comforting Jungkook. All of them are doing their best to comfort Jungkook and to bring him back to normal. But when I decided to comfort, everything changed. The Jungkook we know is back. Why? Because he made a sin to me" I said.

"You remind him to ask sorry? Urhm, you know Jungkook, he's quiet and shy. Also, he's shocked at you, he didn't expect to meet you here. But look at him now, he's crying. Well, he's our baby and I love him as a brother, I don't want him to see like this and yeah, he fucked my family-- our family but I already forgave him and I don't want to see him like this" I said.