52 - Punishment

WARNING: SPG

AGAIN, THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SMUT!!!!

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

-- Kris --

A

fter the practice, Taehyung and I went to his house. Yeah, just as he said, the maid's the only person here.

But Jimin's words are still stuck on my mind. Is he telling the truth or just trying to break us?

If Taehyung still have feelings for Juhyeon, then he should break up with me. If his feelings are stronger to me... why visiting Juhyeon alone?

I don't know.

Juhyeon hurted him so bad and I will never ever do that to him.

And also, I can't forget how Taehyung's jealous of Jimin.

While on our way to his home, we're both silent. If I tried to talk to him, he'll speak but in a cold tone and let's say he's a little rude.

•• Flashback ••

"What do you think? I'll repeat, I just want you to be aware. To advice you, always watch his actions." he said.

"He can't do that" I said and he sighed.

"He's always playing with you, right? Playing games, you two are just like kids. What if.... he's already playing your heart?" he said and I looked at him with my eyes widened.

"What?"

He chuckled "You know, you're too serious hahaha. But nope, I'm not kidding. I know Taehyung and we're together since we're teenagers until we become adults"

"Yeah, you two grew as an adult but your height doesn't change" I said and laughed.

"Hey! Don't you insult--" he laughed but someone pushed me away from him which cutted Jimin off.

He held my hand tight. We're both facing our back to Jimin. I looked at hin and he's slightly looking at Jimin while biting his lips.

I looked at Jimin and he's surprised at Taehyung's actions.

I looked back to Tae and he's already looking at me with his dark eyes.

"Don't you ever do that again" he said in his deep voice.

"What? What did I just do?" I asked and his face's still the same.

"You know it made me jealous. Laughing with a guy, texting with a guy. I don't like that" he said and the tone of his voice became deeper.

"Texting?"

"Don't lie to me, Kris. I know that you're texting him last night" he said and it made me gulped.

How did he know?

At the corner of my eyes, I saw Jimin passed by and Taehyung watched him.

"Gotta leave you here for a moment, I gotta talk to him" he said and followed Jimin.

•• End of Flashback ••

After that, I heard some yell and I'm pretty sure that they're fighting just because of me?

Ugh! Taehyung, why so possesive?!

When we entered his room, I looked at how large his bedroom is.

"Now, let's talk" he said while removing his jacket. I looked at him and he's still serious.

"Sit" he commanded while looking at the bed. I followed him and sat on the bed. He sat beside me and looked straight on my eyes. I felt a little nervous since the only light is the moon. The lights are off.