41 - Care

-- Taehyung --

"The shooting will resume tomorrow. Taehyung, you'll wear this" Namjoon hyung said and gave me a plain white shirt-- similar to what Jimin's wearing but the only difference is the black pants.

"How about me?" Jin asked. "Still the same" Namjoon answered.

"You look like a groom, Tae and I'm just wondering if you wear that again in the church" Hobi hyung said and I can't help it to smile.

d^_^b

Yes! With her! With my destiny!

"When are you going to propose?" Namjoon asked me. I almost get out of balance when I heard that.

"I don't know. I'm just thinking about Jaehyeon, okay? It won't be easy for her especially this time, she wants to see Juhyeon and I together but Juhyeon's now in comatose"

"So you're telling me if she's not in comatose, you'll date her?" Namjoon asked.

dO__Ob

"Uhmm, yes. Only for Jaehyeon and Jaehyeon should be with us and hell no! I won't cheat on Kris!"

"Hmmm"

d-.-b

"But the child doesn't have any choice if her father married his girlfriend" he added.

"Hyung! The child have feelings, okay? She can understand the world! Her mind is already open to everything at her age! I don't want to hurt my daughter! The thing is Jaehyeon should accept Kris as my girlfriend and as her step mother"

"But she already accepted Kris, right?"

"Yeah, as a friend"

"As a friend? Then level it up to as a girlfriend"

"Hyung, everything takes time, okay?" I said coldly and he shut his mouth.

Good.

"Okay, okay, hahahaha you're too serious, Tae. It's very rare for you to be serious" he said and laughed.

d-.-b

"Shut up"

"Namjoon, it's about his family. Who the hell won't get serious about it?" Jin hyung said.

"I know and I'm just curious" he answered.

"Tsss"

d-.-b

"Would you mind to visit Juhyeon first before going home?" Hobi hyung asked me.

I'm pretty sure that Seojun and Jaehyeon are home. Seojun texted me lately that Daddy Namhyuk is in the hospital to guard Juhyeon. Namhyuk? Juhyeon's father. Yes, I'm calling him 'Daddy', I'm just following him. He want me to call him Daddy!

He lives in Busan, where Juhyeon was born and grew. Juhyeon just moved here in Seoul for business purposes. She stopped working when we got married and Seojun continued her job.

"It's already late--"

"It's only quarter to six" Namjoon hyung answered.

dO__Ob

d>>_<<b

"Why the hell would I?!" I answered raising my voice.

dO__Ob <--- Namjoon, Hobi, Jin hyung

They were all surprised on my answer. Is it surprising. Why should I care!? Jaehyeon isn't here so I don't care!

"Y-You don't care?" Hobi hyung asked still looking shocked to me.