32 - Bonding

-- Juhyeon --

"Mommy, I can't answer this!" Jaehyeon complained while doing her home work.

"What is it?" I asked her. I'm just cleaning the house and I'll stop for a while for Jae. It's only the two of us here. Seojun? At work.

I sat beside her. I looked at the questions on her homework. It's just a simple fraction.

"See this circle?" I asked her and pointed the circle. She nodded. "Shade it on half, fraction is just easy" I said.

"I know. It's just 1/2. I just don't get what 1/4 is" she said.

"1/4 is the half of 1/2" I said. She raised an eyebrow. "Look at this" I said and drew a circle on a paper. "This is 1/2" I said and drew a line that divides the circle into two; a line on the center of the circle. "Then, this is 1/4" I said and drew a line that divides the circle into four.

"Ahhhh I get it" Jae said. "Thanks, mommy. I can now answer this" she said and started to answer. I went back to clean the house. Suddenly, my phone vibrates.

Seojun: Coming home! Did you already informed Jungkook hyung?

Me: Inform him?

Seojun: About your pregnancy, noona.

Shit. I forgot. I was busy taking care of Jae and also, he isn't answering my text and calls. But this is important. He really need to know about this. The little creature inside my tummy is his child.

I'll visit him tomorrow.

Just because he's not replying and answering my calls, I'll text Taehyung if they have schedule tomorrow.

Me: Taeeeee

Taehyung: What?

Me: Do you guys have schedule tomorrow?

Taehyung: Nope. Free day.

Taehyung: Why?

Shit. I'm too dumb for asking him about their schedule. I should have asked Jimin and the others! Wait, we're aren't close. Okay, it's okay to ask Taehyung. I just need an alibi.

"Jae...." I called her

"Yes? Mommy?"

"Is it okay for you to stay with me?" I asked her. She nodded.

"For one month?" I asked her.

"Yes! I haven't seen you for six months. I wanna be with you right now!" she said. I'm glad to hear that. After all those things before, she still loves me.

Me: We'll meet on Jaehyeon's school and we'll visit your home and get Jaehyeon's things

What a perfect alibi

Taehyung: She agreed?

Me: Yes

Taehyung: Okay then. I'll pack her things later.