9 - Daddy

--Juhyeon--

That marriage certificate....

Kim Taehyung and Kim Juhyeon....

What's the problem? It's the original one! With my signature and Taehyung's signature.

"Argh!!!" I screamed while looking at the door.

"Shit" I mumbled when I saw the clock. It's 1:37 PM! Jaehyeon must be hungry!

---

"Jungkook!" I called him while putting my shoes on.

"Hm?"

"We must be in hurry! Our daughter! You forgot her?" I said and I saw Jungkook smirks for a second.

"Sorry. We just enjoy our 5th round too much" Jungkook said while walking towards his room

"Yeah, and we seriously forgot our daughter. Come on, hurry up!" I said.

My phone vibrates and I picked it up. What's the matter, Taehyung?

Taehyung: Jaehyeon's with me. You didn't picked her up. It made her so hungry

I bit my lip. What's his problem?! Why does he really want my daughter?

Me: Take care of her, Tae. And don't you dare fucking hurt my daughter. Bring her here right now!

Taehyung: Huh? What do you mean? You guys hurt my daughter! Don't you know that Jaehyeon's depressed because of you?! Her grades are now bad because of you and especially Jungkook.

I was about to smash my phone but I stopped myself.

Me: How dare you calling my daughter 'your' daughter! She is NOT your daughter and you don't have the right to be with her without permission.

Taehyung: Whatever, but Jaehyeon is my female version.

My head ached again. The image of Jaehyeon's rectangular smile and Taehyung's rectangular smile keep popping up on my mind.

They're.... just.... the same

There's no difference

I rubbed my eyes and drink a glass of water. My head ache reduced.

"Juhyeon? Are you okay?" Jungkook asked me. I turned around and looked at him. He's now dressed and ready to go to pick up Jaehyeon on school.

"Uhm... Jungkook"

"What?"

"Let's go to Taehyung's home" I said

His face can tell his confusion. "Why?" He asked me

"Jaehyeon's with Taehyung" I said

"What the... Let's go then! What a kind kidnapper" Jungkook said while getting the car keys from his pocket. I nodded and went to the car.

Get ready, Kim Taehyung.

--Jaehyeon--