7 - Hyungs

--Jaehyeon--

Time passed and it's now Monday.

Mommy and Daddy doesn't have any communication at all. And also, Uncle Jungkook doesn't attend their practice since the day that mommy and I started to sleep here.

It's already a week that mommy and I are with Uncle Jungkook.

What's wrong with him? BTS need him!

I'm now in the school. It's recess time. I have a sandwich but I don't want to eat it. I have no appetite for it.

I'm sitting right here, watching my friends playing at the playground.

"Jaehyeon! Come and play with us!" Sehyun said.

She's my bestfriend. We're always playing but I don't want to play right now.

"No, thanks" I said

"Hmmm okay" she frowned and went to the playground.

I feel so bad for myself. My grades got lower and lower since I sleep on Uncle Jungkook's home.

I wish mommy doesn't see any of the results my quizzes. Or else..... she'll get mad at me again.

Perfect score or one mistake is very normal for me. Two mistakes is different.

But now, on our recent quizzes. I got 75%. Yes, it's passed but still, mommy will get mad at me.

The worst? All of them are line of 7. I don't know what's happening to me. I also can't eat well. I don't want to eat and I always wanted to be alone.

I'm also not satisfied on my situation. I can't understand what teacher is teaching. I can't understand why mommy and daddy aren't together. I can't undertsand why mommy is sleeping with Uncle Jungkook and they're both naked. I can't understand why they keep telling me that Daddy is just my Uncle and Uncle Jungkook is my father.

I miss daddy and the old mommy so much.

"Jaehyeon, the class will start again" Sehyun popped up on my side

"Oh, okay" I said while standing up

"Are you okay? Does someone fought you?" She asked me

"No, nothing. I'm okay" I answered her and gave her a smile

"You want some candy? Eat it before teacher caught us" she said and gave me a candy. I accepted it and thanked her. I put it inside the pocket. I have no will to eat.

The class started. The teacher gave us an activity. It's a fun activity and my friends enjoyed it but I didn't.

I'm not happy on my situation.

Time passed and it's now our dismissal. I'm just watching my friends picking up by their parents. Their father carrying them and they're having fun. This reminds me of daddy. I really miss him so much.

I saw daddy entering the school. I rubbed my eyes. I'm just making sure that it's true, not my imagination.

Daddy!!!

Uncle Jungkook and mommy used to picked me up these past few days. I hate it. They're sweet to each other. I hate it.

Daddy looked at me and gave me a smile. I become happy right now. I also gave him a smile. A smile with happiness.