21 - Reason

-- Taehyung --

We finally arrived on Sta. Rosa, Laguna. We went to a mall to eat lunch then we can do whatever we want, I mean only for the vocal line while the rap line have rehearsal after eating lunch.

While eating, we have fun conversation. I noticed that Jungkook isn't that communicating with us, he's texting someone while eating. I can see his smile and my blood boiled for some reason.

Juhyeon loves him, Jungkook doesn't love her but he's just pretending that he loves her because, he just want Juhyeon's body, not the heart.

Now, let me say that Jungkook's cheating to her. Wait, what? Is Jungkook cheating? For, Juhyeon, he's cheating.  But for me, he's the god of destroyer. He destroyed my family, messed it up.

"Whom are you texting to?" Hoseok hyung asked Jungkook and it made Jungkook looked at Hoseok, a little afraid.

"Who's that?" Jimin asked

"N-nothi-- my dad! My dad! Yes, my dad" Jungkook said nervously. He quickly hid his phone inside his pocket and took a bite of his tempura.

Everyone's attention's on Jungkook and we're obviously all wondering who's Jungkook texting to?

Namjoon hyung looked at me and give me an it's-the-girl-look. I nodded and looked at Jungkook and gave him a death glare.

Namjoon hyung on my right, Jimin on my left, Jin hyung on my front, Jungkook's on Jin hyung's right and Hoseok's sitting on Jin hyung's left. And Yoongi's sitting beside Jungkook. Yep, that's our position.

"Should we tell everyone?" Namjoon hyung whispered

I looked at him and nodded. "You go for the video" Namjoon said, with a loud voice

"What video?" Jimin curiously asked me

I looked at Jungkook and he's just confused, acting innocent. I gave him a smirk, making him more confused.

"I know who Dani is" I said and all of them gave me a confused look except for Jungkook, his eyes widened and he's completely shocked.

There's no problem at all. We're family! No secrets allowed!

"Guys, watch this" I said and gave the phone to Jimin. All of them stood up to watch the video, including the curious Jungkook.

"Who's that?"

"A new girl?"

"Another toy?"

"Guys, stop it!" Jungkook yelled and it made everyone to silent. He looked at me with flames on his eyes. I gave him a smile, or maybe a smirk.

I can see that he want to punch me but he can't, he's on public. And also, his 'guys, stop it!' was heard by public and you know, media.

Whatever, it's his name. I don't care

"So you have a new girlfriend, huh? I thought you love Juhyeon? What? Playing around and ruined someone's family huh?!" Yoongi said raising his voice. "I don't have a girlfriend, okay?" Jungkook said

"Stop this game, Jungkook" Yoongi hyung said and Jungkook rolled his eyes

So you're just rolling your eyes, huh? Get ready for later, Jeon Jungkook.