39 - Shooting pt.2

-- Kent --

Oppa talked to me.

Oppa talked to me.

JIMIN OPPA TALKED TO MEEEEE!!!

Wait, I mean hyung. Tch. I'm not a gay for God's sake!

I have a hot girlfriend! We've been in a relationship for a year! Will our relationship will last that long if I'm a gay?

I'm just fanboying hehehe.

"So, Jimin oppa is your bias. Huh? I thought you hate him. You keep calling them gay especially Taehyung" noona said.

d-_-b

Can you please shut up?

"By the way, I'm glad that you guys are now that close. For me, you and Jimin oppa has the same personality and attitude and even height!"

"But your voice is uhmm similar to Jungkook" she added.

"So, you're comparing me to them?" I asked her in annoyed tone.

"What do you think?" She sarcastically answered.

d--,b  <-- Noona

d-_-b  <-- Me

"But I'm the most handsome of all of them" I said.

do_Ob  <-- Noona

"What??"

"I'm the most handsome of all of them" I repeated.

"Hahahahahahahahaha"

d-_-b

"You? Handsome? Hahahahaha"

"Of course I am!" I confidently answered.

"In your dreams. But seriously, Kent. I didn't expect you to be an ARMY. You seriosuly hid it from me. I guess, you become an ARMY because of Dein, right?"

Dein, my girlfriend. She is also an ARMY. She felt jealous when she found out that noona's boyfriend is V hyung. Her bias is Jimin-- but that's not the reason why I also like him. It's because he's cool, his voice, the way he dance, I dunno I just like him.

Based on noona and Dein, Jimin hyung and I has the same personality.

"Maybe. Hahahaha. She's always talking about them especially Jimin hyung. At first, I could feel some jealousy but yeah, Jimin hyung doesn't even know her. Why should I feel jealous? Yes. The truth hurts and noona, you're very lucky that you got V hyung"

"I'm much luckier that I have her" V hyung popped up. Noona and I watched him putting hands on noona's waist.

"Uhm hyung. Why do you look like a groom?" I asked him. I can't help it to ask him that question. It just made me curious that he is the only one who's wearing a formal outfit! Guys, promise. He looks like getting married.

He looked at his clothes and looked at noona. "Because my bride's beside me"

Tch. What a couple.