28 - Miss

-- Jungkook --

Shit.

I want to slap Juhyeon's mouth so bad!

This is going to be a big issue. Just because of her fucking words!

In this moment, she's flirting with Taehyung. Argh! Is this still amnesia? Or she's a psycho?

What kind of illness does she have?

Too bad, Taehyung ignored her. Even her brother, Seojun keep ignoring her. It's her fault. She's the most stupid person I know.

But still, I feel so nervous about what she said. A lot of people heard it. I'm not her husband and we aren't engaged or married! She's only divorced to Taehyung and that's all. Why does she act like this?!

I already have a girlfriend and the world knows about it. She doesn't trust the media? Do I still need to show her that I already have a girlfriend?

"Due to your bullshit hobbies, that's what you deserve" Jimin hyung said. I just became silent. I didn't say a word. I don't know what to say.

"Speechless? I can't believe that our maknae is an asshole" he added. I hitted his hand and he just chuckled. "Stop it, hyung!"

"You're an asshole for not knowing what have you done"

What?!

We went in different directions. I went back home with Juhyeon shit.

"What are you doing here?" I asked her. She rolled her eyes and unlocked the lock.

"I live here, okay?" she said and helped me to put my bags inside the house.

She's really loyal to me. She lived here alone? She have no one. No Jaehyeon, no Taehyung, no Seojun, no everything. She only have me. She really wants me. She really loves me.

I haven't informed her that I already have Dani. I thought she already know.

I sat on the sofa and turned the TV on. She sat beside me and rested her head on my shoulders.

"Where's Jaehyeon? Why is she with Taehyung?" I asked her even though I know the answer and I don't really care about that child. I'm just acting that I'm concerned.

"You know, she really likes Taehyung. I don't know. She will do everything just to be with him. Let's make another child for good" she said, I rolled my eyes.

"Hon, don't you miss me?" she asked me. I nodded without thinking. I want to tell her that I already have a girlfriend and she should get a life. But I don't think this is the time for that.

She rested her hand on my chest. I rolled my eyes. "Not this time, I'm tired" I said in a bitter way. "But you promised--" I cutted her off. "Later"

"Okay, I'm just gonna make some sandwich" she stood up and went to the kitchen. I sighed and continued watching TV.

•••

I'm sitting on my bed while texting Dani.

Carrot: How's the flight, Kookie?

I set her name into 'Carrot' when she keeps calling me 'Bunny'. Even though she stops calling me 'Bunny', I keep calling her 'Carrot' because she hates that nickname. But she's really cute when annoyed.