60 - Break

-- Taehyung --

"K-Kris?"

I have no words. I can't believe this is happening.

Please tell me this is just my imagination.

Jimin guided her and he acted like a gentleman. They look like couples and we're all shocked.

Not only me but all of us are shocked.

Jimin sat down and Kris sat next to him.

She didn't informed me that she's coming today. She didn't informed me that today is their day off. She's also mad at me and I don't know the reason.

Why the hell is Jimin treating her like this?

"What the..." Hobi hyung didn't finished his sentence. He's just staring at Jimin and Kris.

"Y-Your date?" Namjoon hyung asked and Jimin smirked.

"Yeah, she is" Jimin said and looked at Kris.

Everyone looked at me and I'm just looking at Jimin. I bit my lip and controlled myself. I don't want to cry today. I don't want to punch something right now.

I'm just hurt. I don't understand why Kris treated me like that that fast and she agreed to be Jimin's date.

"Hyung..." Jungkook whispered. I didn't respond and stayed silent.

"What is the meaning of this?" he asked.

"I don't fucking know" I answered and looked at Kris.

She looked at me with a fucking poker face. She looked at Jimin again and smiles. I looked away and blinked to stop my tears to fall.

"Taehyung" that was Kris voice. "What?" I said, still looking away.

"Where's Juhyeon, your date?" she asked which caused me to look at her.

My jaw clenched and sighed. I want this to be formal but I can't handle myself.

"Why are you with Jimin, huh?" I asked her and she looked at Jimin.

"He asked me to be his date, so I agreed. You didn't asked me to" she answered and I gave Jimin a death glare and he smirked a little.

"Then why did you agreed?" I asked her in a raised tone.

"Then why you didn't askd me?" she asked back.

"Answer my question first" I said.

"Do you think won't agree if you kissed her?" she asked and everyone's eyes widened. I took a deeo breath before speaking.

"We need to talk, privately" I said and stood up. "Better" she said and stood up.

We went outside, somewhere where there's no people around.

"What the fuck?! Why did you said that in pubic!?" I yelled

"So it means, it's true?" she said, raising an eyebrow and crossed her arms.

"So it means you said that without any proof" I said.

"Of course I have a proof but it is different when it comes to you. Now, it's confirmed" she said.

"Let me explain, she kissed me--" I was cutted off when she slapped me hard.

I held my cheek due to her strong slap to mt face.

"I allowed you to date her! But I didn't allow you to kiss her!" she yelled and I was to speak but she slapped me again.

"You kissed her, you freakin' kissed her! It's fucking fine if she kissed you but you! You kissed her!" she yelled again.