3 - Kiss

WARNING!!!
This chapter contains smut. I'll warn you if it is already  the SPG part.

--Juhyeon--

It's almost one week that I'm with Taehyung. I also didn't see Jungkook and now I miss him so much.

But here in their awarding, I'm excited to see Jungkook again.

But I feel weird for Taehyung. Is he a member of BTS? All I know is he's just a normal person. I thought that BTS only have six members.

When did Taehyung joined BTS?

It's also weird that I listen to some of their songs lately. Taehyung's voice in there.

I never heard of his voice before

What the fuck?! Is this a mystery?

My head started to ache. I drink some water and stopped thinking about it.

"Mommy! BTS will perform next!!!" Jaehyeon cheered

"Mommy, aren't you excited to see daddy performing?" Jaehyeon asked me and gave me a smile.

Square-shaped smile

Ugh, it reminds me of Taehyung

"Of course I am"

I'm excited to see Jungkook performing not that Taehyung bitch

--Taehyung--

"We're next" I announced

"Uhmm... okay" Jimin said

"By the way, how's Juhyeon" Namjoon asked me

"We're already okay. But she still can't remember me" I answered

"He's not mad of you anymore?" he asked me

I nodded. She's now comfortable with me. But I still can't do such things like we always do before. Like how Jaehyeon made. I miss doing that to her.

"Let's now get ready" Jin said. We all nodded and get ready

We now started to perform. I can hear fans shouting out our name. It made me happy until....

Juhyeon shouted Jungkook's name instead of mine.

It broke my heart. Jungkook is still her husband for her and I'm just a jerk for her. Or a stranger.

There's a lot of voices there but I don't know why I heard Juhyeon's voice.

Ugh, it hurts.

--Juhyeon--

Kim Namjoon, Kim Seokjin, Min Yoongi, Jung Hoseok, Park Jimin, Jeon--

Why the fuck Taehyung's name in it?! And everyone's shouting out his name.

So, everyone know that Taehyung is part of BTS. But I didn't know! I'm an ARMY for eight years but I didn't know when Taehyung become a member of BTS.