34 - Behind

-- Dani --

He cheated on me.

He made someone pregnant.

He cheated on me.

He made Taehyung's ex-wife pregnant.

He told me that I'm the only one that he will touch. I'm the only one he loves. But what is the meaning of this?

He fooled me.

I don't know what to do. Juhyeon is now in comatose. Let's say, half dead half alive-- because of me.

This is my fault. I felt so guilty for this. If I didn't pushed her hard, she's still fine and the baby is still alive. I killed the baby. I killed a person.

Yes. I hate it when I heard the news that Jungkook made someone pregnant. But it doesn't mean that I want to kill the  baby. It's an innocent baby. A little angel who knows nothing in the world. And I killed it?!

"Dani, stop crying" Yoongi said. I forgot the fact that we just arrived at my home. Yoongi brought me home with his car. I forgot how... I just kept crying and crying.

Jungkook is my closest Bangtan member (of course) but aside from him is Yoongi.

"You're already home. Go inside. But first, stop crying. Please" he said and wiped my tears using his thumb. "I hate seeing you cry" he added.

I can't help it to smile. At least, I still have someone now. Because of him, I stopped crying.

"Just smile. You look beautiful when you're smiling" he added. "Oppa! You're kidding, right?"
"No"

"Okay, let's go inside. I'm going to tell you something very important" he said. I nodded and opened the door. We went inside my house and there's nobody here. Eonni is with her friends. Mom and Dad, business stuffs.

Yoongi sat on the sofa. I went to the refrigerator to gave oppa some juice. Thank God, there's an already ready made juice.

"Sit down" he said and I put the juice on the table (there's a table in front of the sofa) and I sat on the opposite sofa.

"I just want you to know the truth. The reality behind the divorce of Taehyung and Juhyeon" he said.

"Yeah, why did they divorced? Is it because Taehyung just replaced her?" I asked him.

He shooked his head. "No, Dani. He didn't replaced her. Juhyeon replaced him" he said.

My eyes widened. What?!

"Don't trust the media. I'm now telling you the truth behind it. I'll start it from the beginning. Juhyeon, Taehyung and Jaehyeon was rushed to the hospital due to a car accident. That's why Taehyung got a bruise don't you notice?"

"I noticed it"

"Okay, now, you know why. Jaehyeon is completely fine while Juhyeon? You know what happened to her?"

"What?"

"Amnesia"

What?! Then who did she forgot?! Don't tell me it's Taehyung.