18 - Date

-- Taehyung --

It's been a week that Kris and I are always texting, calling and having a video call.

We're now close and she's now treating me like an ordinary person.

It's very rare for Juhyeon to reply to me. But when she replies, it's always about 'my' fault, her hate about me, everything's not the conversation that I want. When I ask her to talk to Jaehyeon, she won't let me.

Today, only the rap line have the schedule and the four of us are free!

I asked Kris to hang out with her, she agreed.

I'm now sitting on the bench, here on Luneta park, our meet up.

I'm wearing eyeglasses, a cap, white plain T-shirt and a black jacket. Black ripped jeans and an old skool shoes. Just what normal guys wear.

While waiting for Kris, I'm watching people around in this park. I saw a little girl, I think she's around 5 or 6. She's with her dad and they're eating ice cream together. This reminds me of Jaehyeon, I miss her so much.

My phone vibrates and there's a message from Kris.

Kris: I saw you! Find me hahahaha

I chuckled and looked around. I stood up so I can find her easily.

"Gothca!!"

Someone covered my eyes. I heard her chuckle so I did. I removed her hands and turned around to look at her

"I'm still enjoying finding you. Why'd you do that?" I asked her, acting like a child.

"Oppa, I just want to see if you can find me but I know you can't" she said slighty laughing

"By the way, can we watch a movie?" I asked her

"Where?" She asked me, "Cinema" I answered

"I don't think you can understand the language" she told me and I chuckled

"Language doesn't matter" I said and gave her a smile

•••

"I'm so lucky that there's an english subtitle below" I said proudly while chewing popcorn

"Can you read it?" She sarcastically asked me and took some of my popcorn

"Of course" I said, keeping my pride

She looked away and focused on the movie. Since I don't understand Tagalog and I can't read english that fast, I'm just looking at her beauty.

"AHHHHHH!!!!!"

She screamed and so other people did. There's probably a jumpscare on this romantic-horror movie

She accidentally hold my arms tight and she hid behind my back. Her arms still wrapped around my arms and it made me smile.

"You're scared huh?" I teased her while she's slightly letting me go.

"I-I'm sorry. I just got scared" she apologised