40 - Forgive

-- Jungkook --

"Then ask her!" Yoongi hyung cutted me off. He walked away and left me standing here alone.

dTT__TTb

Why is he so rude?!

d-.-b

He's already rude for a long time, why is it new for you, Jungkook?

I want to know if I still have a chance. Should I ask her face to face? Do I already have enough confidence?

dT_Tb

I'm afraid if she said no to me. It will cause more heartbreaks.

What if I ask her to forgive me? For sure, she won't. I cheated on her. But I love her. My heart is speaking, I love her. I don't know what to do if she broke up with me. I can't-- I can't stop thinking about this even I hate it. I'm not sure of she will forgive me or not.

I'm such a coward shit.

dO__Ob ???

"What the hell are you doing?! Daydreaming about the sexy bitch in Fifty Shades?!" he asked me.

It made me came back to reality.

"What?" I asked him.

"Hahaha you're daydreaming, bro. You want that big..." he said and tryna cupped the air like a boobs.

"I'm not" I said.

"Then... ahhh" he said and nodding. Meaning, he understands me. Huh? I'm not saying anything.

"That Daegu guy's cold, right? Can you see his skin? It's pale and white. That's why it's cold!" he said and laughed. I just watched him laughing. It's not funny anyways.

"Yoongi hyung is not the reason, okay?" I said and he's just staring at me. "And especially not the sexy bitch" I added.

"So, you're telling me it's because of Dani?" he asked, I nodded.

"I'm not sure if she'll agree to continue our relationship. I'm not sure if I still have a chance. I don't know, hyung. I don't even know if she miss me"

"Why don't you try to ask her? To talk o her" he said and I looked at him straight to his eyes.

"You're just afraid, Jungkook. Try to overcome tour fear. I know and I believe, she's waiting for you. She's waiting for you to hear your 'sorry'. You need to move, Jungkook. I know it's hard but you have to or else..." he didn't continue what he's trying to say.

"Or else?"

"Or else she'll lost her feelings" relationship to turn back to normal without doing anything. That's impossible!"

dTT__TTb

"You need to move right now or else she'll find a new one--" I cutted him off.

"Stop! Okay, hyung! I get your point! I just don't know how to start this... What if she says no--" he cutted me off.

"You're coward! That's all!" he yelled and I just shut my mouth.

Yes, I am. I'm coward. But I have to prove her that I love her, right? But... why? I'm afraid. I'm afraid to get busted.

"Let's go to the dorm" he said. He was about to walk away but I held his wrist to stop him. I just stared at his wrist, not saying anything.

"W-What are you doing?" he asked me. I gulped then spoke up "Let's go to Dani first"

do__Ob ???  < --- Jimin hyung