42 - Wrong

-- Taehyung --

We're just in Juhyeon's room in the hospital and Daddy Namhyuk entered the room. Jaehyeon was playing with her doll and Seojun's texting someone on his phone.

"Oh, appa. You're here" Seojun said and looked up to see his father.

"Seojun, Jaehyeon, T-Taehyung. You're here" he said and we all bowed. "Hi grand pa! I miss you!" Jaehyeon hugged him.

"How's Juhyeon? I just left her here since I need to buy these medicines. It's just few minutes when I wasn't here. So it means, you guys just came?" he asked, we all nodded.

"Here, we bought fruits for you-- and noona" Seojun said and pointed the paper bag which contains fruits.

"Can she still eat in this situation?" Jaehyeon asked.

Seojun looked at me before looking at his father. Obviously, he don't know how to answer the child's question. "Y-Yes" he answered. "How?" Jaehyeon asked.

"We'll put the food inside her mouth then she will eat it" he answered. "I don't believe you" Jaehyeon said.

"Jaehyeon" I called her name. She looked at me. "Don't you trust your uncle?"

"I trust him but I think it's impossible for mom to eat in her situation" she answered. "Nothing is impossible" I added. She shut her mouth and started to play her toy again.

"Juhyeon, I'm here again. Sorry for leaving you, I just bought some medicines for you. I'm glad that these guys came" Namhyuk said and looked at me.

"Taehyung" he called me. "Hm?"

"Can we talk outside?" he asked me.

HUK

d>>_<<b

What are we going to talk about?!

"Y-Yes" I answered.

"Let's go" he said and opened the door. I followed him and we went to the garden of this hospital and sat on a bench.

"What are we going to talk about, Daddy?" I asked him.

"I know about you and Juhyeon"

d>>_<<b

"But I understand you, Taehyung. If I'm on your situation there's a possibility that I'll do the same. But I'm still glad that you're letting the child have a bonding with her mother even the child doesn't want it. You just want to continue the communication between Juhyeon and Jae which is right" he said.

I smiled a little. "But I just want you to know if you still love her? Do you still love Juhyeon?" he asked me.

d>>__<<b

TUG DUG TUG DUG TUG DUG TUG DUG TUG DUG TUG DUG TUG DUG TUG DUG TUG DUG TUG DUG

My heart beat became wild when Namhyuk  asked me that question. I don't know how to answer. My answer is no but there's a side of me telling me not to answer it.