44 - Feelings

-- Taehyung --

"The shooting is now finished." the director announced and Yoongi hyung caught our attention. We just finished shooting and I can't wait to see the video of it.

"Yeeeeeeeees!" he exclaimed and it made Jimin laughed.

"Practice tomorrow" Namjoon hyung reminded and it made Yoongi hyung's good mood turned back to a lazy one.

"Where are we going? To the mall?" Hobi hyung asked and they all nodded except for me. They all looked at me "How about you, Taehyung?" Jin hyung asked me.

"I'll visit Juhyeon first--" I didn't finished my sentence since Jimin reacted. "Nayyyyyyyy--" Namjoon hyung hitted his head which caused him to stop.

"Are you sure, Taehyung?" Namjoon hyung asked me. I nodded and gestured Jaehyeon. "I see, so. Next time, come with us" he said and I nodded.

"Bye guys!" I waved to them and walked away. I saw Seojun and Jaehyeon staring on the sea. I sat beside Jae and stared the sea too.

"There's no dolphins" Jaehyeon said while looking at the sea. Seojun looked at me and I did the same. "She's looking for dolphins" he said.

"It's just the shore, there's no dolphins there" I said. "But where are they?" she asked and I pointed the ocean. "Far away there" I said and she looked at me and pouted.

"It's too far" she said. "By the way, hyung. Are we going to visit noona?" Seojun asked and I nodded. "Let's go" I said.

•••

Hospital.

We entered her room, just like before. Talking to her even she's sleeping. I talked a little... I don't want Seojun and Jaehyeon to hear what I am feeling right now. I just kept it inside my mind.

"I can't stare at you for this long. I don't want to see you getting hurt. I don't know I just can't remove my eyes from you." I started to hold her hand.

"This hands, I miss touching this. I miss you, Juhyeon. Please wake up." I started to look at her.

"I'm sorry. I avoided you when you were still awake. I don't want to be with you again, I don't want to feel the pain again but I think this hurts much more than you did to me before"  I closed my eyes and placed her hand on my lips.

"Kris loves me and I want to love her back and I did. But I didn't expect that my feelings for you is stronger than hers" I placed her hand back to the bed. I'm still looking at her.

"For now, I don't understand. I think I love you more than Kris. But I don't want to break her heart. But if I did what I want, I'll hurt myself again. I can't choose between you two. She gave me happiness and she made me feel loved. You were like that before but as I said, you changed. You keep pushing me away and it really hurts. I didn't came here for Jaehyeon, I came here to tell you everything I want to tell you but I know you couldn't hear me because I'm not speaking. I just keeping these words inside my mind. Because if I let these words came out of my mouth, a tear will fell down." I closed my eyes and my chest became heavy.

"I love you, Juhyeon"

"You're staring at her for a long time, is she beautiful?" a childish voice said I looked at her and gave her a shut-up-look.

I stared at Jaehyeon which reminds me the day when Juhyeon was giving birth of her. It is the one of the best day of my life and I wouldn't forget it.

•• Flashback ••

"Damn you, Taehyung!" she yelled and held my hand tight. We're inside the labor room. I don't know why but the doctor allows me to go in. Maybe because I'm handsome? Hahaha.