- Chim

I placed the note on the table and placed Chimmy beside hyung. Yoongi hyung moved a little and hugged the Chimmy pillow. I smiled while appreciating how cute Yoongi hyung and Chimmy is.

I took my phone from my pocket and took a picture of them.

Then, I left Yoongi hyung and Chimmy.

•••

I pressed the door bell and Kent opened the door and also the gate.

"Hi hyung!" he said and hugged me, I hugged him back.

"It's been a week since I didn't saw your face" I said and he laughed.

"You miss my face?" he said and pointed himself

"Nope, your ass" I said and we laughed.

"Come inside" he said and we went inside his house.

The first thing that my eyes searched is Kris. I quickly saw her on the living room, sitting on the sofa and a laptop on her lap.

She's fully concentrated since she didn't notice me.

"Mom and Dad are on a business trip while nonna and I are busy fixing the company" Kent said.

"Look, it's not necessary but she's doing it in a rush. And look, she's fully concentrated" Kent said while looking at his noona.

"I'll try to talk to her" I said. "Go on" Kent said.

I sat beside her and she's still typing something on her laptop.

"Jagi....." I said and she gulped and blinked. She looked at me and she's completely shocked at me. 

"Jimin?!" she said. It looks like she can't believe that I'm here.

"You don't have to work all the time. You need some rest" I said and looked at her laptop.

"I'm sorry, I have to work hard for the company. Our company is bankrupting and we need to fix this. I have to do this since my brother's lazy" she said and we both looked at Kent. Kent smiles.

"The more time passed, the more the company will.... bankrupt, that's why I have to give my full time for this" she added.

"You're really dedicated eh? So, that's good but you have to rest and relax" I said and she closed her laptop.

"Erhm, okay!" she said and smiles.

I smile too. Her smile is beautiful and it is my favorite smile. I know that she's still broken for Taehyung, but she can still smile even if it's fake or not.

"Let's play video games!" Kent exclaimed and we looked at him.

•••

"If you finished the song, you'll dare either Kent or I. Any dare, just dare any of us. And if you fail, we'll dare you" I said and Kris started to play SuperStar BTS.

"Go noona!!!" Kent exclaimed and I friendly punched his arm.

"What?!"