chapter 59

Max

I stretched my body out but didn't feel Demi near me. I opened my eyes and looked around only to be met with no person around me.

I yawned and got out of bed and put on my underwear. I waddled downstairs and saw Demi making a huge breakfast.

I smiled as I walked down, Demi turned around and she instantly lit up. I walked over and wrapped my arms around her waist.

She tilted her head to the side and waited for me to kiss her.

"Good morning future wife" I giggled and shook my head.

I let out a sigh and rested my head on her shoulder.

"what are we gonna do today?" I lifted my head and waited for a response from her.

"Well, first and foremost we have to go and get the ring, secondly we should go to your brother to tell him the good news." I nodded and let go of her waist.

I went over to the counter and sat down. I looked over at the stove and saw all the food she was making, bacon, pancakes, toast, and a lot more.

I smiled as she finished cooking and brought the food over.

She sat down and placed a plate in front of me, I gave a big smile and watched as she placed the pans in the sink.

She came back over and we started to eat. Once we were down I helped Demi wash and dry the dishes.

When we were done Demi grabbed me and guided me to the couch, she pushed me back and sat on my lap. I placed my hands on her face and gently pulled her towards me.

I placed my forehead against hers and smiled.

"I love you" Demi chuckled and relaxed into me.

"I love you too babygirl" I wrapped my arms around her and held her against me.

I let go of Demi and quickly turned my body around and laid down on the couch. Demi laid on top of me and rested her head on my chest.

My hands trailed up and down her back, going is circles along her spine.

"So...since the whole wifey situation thing I was thinking already about the wedding." I let out a laughed and nodded my head.

"Hey don't laugh, you play a big part in the wedding" I smiled and kissed the top of her head.

"Trust me, I know. I'll be fine with anything for the wedding as long as I don't have to wear a dress." Demi turned her head and rested her chin on my chest and nodded.

"since you're already thinking about the wedding, which is in the future, what other things you got on your mind about the future?" Demi gave a small smile and thought for a second.

"Well kids haven't always been a huge goal, but If you ever want to think about children then I'll approach the conversation with an open mind." I nodded as I played with her hair.

"would you rather adopt or have an actual like baby-baby?" Demi squinted for a second but shrugged.

"either would be fine. If we adopt we make some child happy, if a child is conceived through the whole sperm donor thing then Id be a bit sad that it isn't yours, but then again it isn't either of ours if we adopt." I nodded my head and sighed.

I looked at Demi and saw that she seemed a bit sad.

"don't think about it too much, we go one step at a time. We can think about that some day in the future." Demi slowly started smiling and nodded her head.

"Yeah, a future with my cute lil wifey" I rolled my eyes and stuck out my tongue.

"You aren't gonna stop calling me wifey are you?" Demi shook her head and kept a proud grin on.

Demi looked at the cable box and smiled.

She sat up and gave a long stretch backwards.

I placed my hand on her chest and trailed it down as she arched her back, she sat up and swatted my hand away before glaring at me.

"I don't know how I'm gonna do it on the day before the wedding, they'll have to lock me in a cage to keep me away"  Demi groaned and shook her head.

She patted the side of my arm and got up.

"Lets go get dressed so we can go to the jeweler and get the ring" I nodded and stood up once she was off.

I followed her upstairs and sat in the door way of the closet as she got an outfit ready for me.

Demi held up a stitch sweatshirt, a pair of blue short, grey converse and a stitch snap-back.

I let out a little squeal and clapped my hands like a five year old.

I got dressed and sat back down and watched Demi get dressed. She pulled out a blue dress, grey flats and a little purse.

 She pulled out a blue dress, grey flats and a little purse

Demi held up the dress and looked at me. I nodded and smiled as she got dressed.

Once she was dressed she went over and grabbed her check book and put it in her purse, along with her phone.

I got up and followed Demi as she walked and grabbed her keys and placed them in her purse.

Demi linked her arm with mine and we walked out the door.

This was gonna be fun.