chapter 40

Max

==dream==

Me and Demi were sitting in her room just chilling.

Demi looked over and faced me, I turned my head a little and smiled at her.

"What's up?" I questioned. Demi smirked and leaned forward to kiss me.

The kiss got heated quick, we soon pulled away so we could breathe. Demi's hand rested on the inside of my thigh. Her hand ran along my upper thigh as she stared at me.

"Baby?" I turned my head to face Demi. "Yes?" I asked.

Demi sat up and hovered her body over mine. She leaned down and kissed me again.

My hands found their way to her shirt. I pushed it up a little and placed my hands on her bare hips. Demi took my hands and quickly placed them on her breasts.

As we made out I squeezed her boobs. Just from doing that I earned a moan.

Demi's right hand made its way down to my waistband. She pushed it out of the way and pushed her hand down farther.

Her fingers pushed the underwear to the side and she slipped them in.

I let out a soft gasp as she held her fingers still. She gave me a few seconds to get used to the feeling.

I grabbed Demi's face and pulled her back towards me. Once we kissed she started moving her fingers.

I moaned as her fingers eased in and out. She curled her fingers and hit my spot every time.

"Baby please...go faster!" I whinned into her mouth. Demi pulled back from the kiss and leaned her head by my neck. She kissed her way all around it. She left hickeys everywhere.

She was marking me again.

As she curled her fingers I felt the feeling in my stomach growing.

Demi sped up and kept biting my neck.

"You like this don't you?" I opened my eyes and looked at Demi. She had a big smirk on her face. I nodded my head and arched my back.

Demi hit my spot one last time and I came. Right before I let out a loud moan Demi brought her mouth back to mine. She kissed me quick to muffle my moans.

Her fingers slowed and soon the ceased.

I whimpered as she pulled them out. As they left, the quiet sound of her fingers leaving me was heard.

She took her fingers and stared right at me. She placed her fingers in her mouth and got every drop of me off. As she pulled her fingers from her mouth she made them 'pop'.

==dream==

I slowly opened my eyes and looked around.

It was a fucking dream.

"Fucking bullshit" I flopped onto my pillow and sighed.

As I laid there I started to question something. I quickly placed my hand at the bottom of my underwear.

Im wet....great.

I took my hand out and looked at my clock.

Only 3 in the afternoon.

I sat up and grabbed my phone. I went on Facebook and found Demi's page.

I messaged her and asked if we could face time. She agreed and then called me.

I accepted the call and smiled as her face appeared on screen.

"Hey babygirl." Demi smiled as she was on her bed.

I yawned and rubbed my eyes. "I just woke up." I pouted and crossed my arms.

Demi gave a questioning look. "Is that a bad thing?" She tilted her head.

I sighed and nodded. "Why?" Demi laid back on her pillows. From the angle I had she was only wearing a big T-shirt and some underwear.

I bit my lip before I spoke. "I kind of had a.....sexual dream...." I looked down as I spoke but looked up once I finished.

Demi rolled her eyes and smirked a little.

"What was it about?" She placed her head on her hand and gave a small stare down.

I looked down as my face got red.

"It was about sex and things." I smiled and looked at her.

Demi shook her head and rubbed her face.

I sighed and shook my head as well. "Demi please!!! Can I please touch myself??? I'm dying because of this! The dream didn't help." I gave an angry pout and looked at her.

Demi sat and thought about it but eventually stopped and rubbed her face with both hands.

"You get small exceptions. But the only way I'm allowing you is if you watch me as I put on a show for you." She raised her eyebrows and gave me a glare.

I smiled wide and nodded my head.

Demi moved her phone back and then sat back against the pillows.

I got up and went into my bathroom with my phone.

I placed it on the floor and I sat in front of it.

Demi went to take her shirt off.

Boy was is it fun to get my way.

{Aye oh its jace! So first things first, I said for 10k reads I'd do a face reveal. I will admit it not a full face reveal because I'm a lil bitch and I'm scared to show my face. Anyways the second thing I want to mention is my new book. Its called "Maxwell's hell". If you like magic and powers and shit like that then that's gonna be one you should read, also in that one there will be different points of views. Its also another Demi book so like....yea.