chapter 31

Max

I kept walking and walking until I realized it was too dark to keep going. I sighed, Anthony wasn't about to pick me up. I huffed and turned on my heel and started to run back to Demi's house. Once across the street I bent over to catch my breath.

"I need to work out more" I whispered to myself.

I shook my head and walked across the street and walked into her yard. The lights were still on, hopefully indicating that she was til awake and not crying.

I stood in front of the door and slightly knocked.

Silence.

Soon the sound of feet walking across hardwood floor was heard. The lock turned and the door was opened. Demi looked up and grabbed me and hugged me.

"I'm sorry for asking the question earlier" she said. She looked up as I shook my head.

"I should be apologizing, I realized I over redacted to the whole question in general. So more or less I'm sorry for freaking out about the question." I said. Demi just buried her face in my chest and held onto me.

I slipped my arms out from her grip and leaned back and closed the door. She let go and locked it and grabbed my hands and brought me to the couch.

She pushed me down so I was sitting, she placed her legs on both sides of me and hugged me. "Why did you come back here?" She asked. She looked at me as I pointed outside. "Kinda too dark to be walking. I would of called Anthony but he was busy before. I wasn't about to bother him" I said. Demi nodded and rested her head on my shoulder.

Demi's hand was placed over my chest, she pulled back slightly and looked at me worried. "Why is your heart racing? You feeling okay?" She asked. I nodded my head. "I'm fine, I just ran when I saw how dark it was. I wasn't about to take my sweet time in the pitch black streets" I said.

Demi nodded and took her hand and placed it under my shirt. She turned the TV on and slid off of me. I took my arm and slung it around her shoulder, she took ahold of my hand on the other side and held it; her thumb ran over the top of my head multiple times.

Her hand was still in my shirt. After a moment she pulled her hand out and placed it on my thigh.

I looked down slightly and tried to decide it this was going to turn sexual or if it was just a loving thing.

I tried to sneak a quick glace at Demi but she was already looking at me. I turned my head a bit and raised an eyebrow.

"Can I question what you are looking at?" I asked. Demi smiled a shook her head.

She let go of my hand and crawled back onto my lap. She placed her hand above my head, she wrapped them around my neck and held on.

She started to grind down on me. I bit my lip and tried to keep a straight face.

"You like this babygirl?" She asked. I nodded and placed my hands on her hips. I pulled her body closer to me.

She leaned in and kissed me, pulling away slightly and going to my neck. She bit down and started to suck on my neck.

I tilted my head to the side and let out a breath. She was really good at multitasking, sucking and kissing my neck while still grinding on me.

Her right hand left my neck and traveled down my body. She first stopped at my breasts and squeezed one. I let out a low moan as she squeezed harder. She came back to my lips and kissed me.

Her hand slowly started to travel south. She got went to push her hand into my pants but was stopped by the waistband. She shook her head as she moved it out of her way.

She placed her hand right over my crotch. He other hand traveled behind my head and tangled in my hair. She pulled my face real close as she kissed me, within that kiss she moved her right hand down and placed her fingers in me.

The immediate shock made me moan. I leaned my head back a little as the tips of her fingers hit my g-spot every time.

Demi got by my ear and bit down on it. Her breath sounded sexy as she was near my ear.

I let out a small moan as she picked up the pace. She chuckled and spoke. "You sound so cute when you moan." She said. I whimpered as she started to slow down. I was getting real close to the edge. My hand were still located on her hips.

As she slowed down I pressed my fingers into her hips, she let out a light and tiny yelp.

She sped right back up, I raised my hips a bit to meet her fingers and to speed up the process. Every time I bucked my hips she would press against my spot harder or go along it even more.

"Demi...can I ple-please cum?" I questioned. I barely opened my eyes, she nodded her head as she kept going.

The feeling in my stomach grew more and more each time. She kissed me and this time pressed my spot hard. I came with a loud moan, it was muffled by the kiss but it was still quite loud.

I placed my head back on the couch and slowly regained my breath. Once I could breathe again, Demi slipped her hand out from my pants and held her fingers in front of me. She tapped my chin again and I opened my mouth.

I cleaned my mess off of her fingers, at the end I wanted to tease her a bit so I swirled my tongue around and in between her fingers. I looked at her as I did it. She smirked and shook her head.

I pulled my head back and her finger came out of my mouth. She leaned to kiss me, I placed my hands on her lower back and ass.

I wasn't about to squeeze her ass, as for I knew I would get mine smacked.

She pulled back from the kiss and smiled.

"What was the tongue between the fingers thing about?" She questioned. I shrugged my shoulders and smiled.

She looked at me and grinned.

"Can I ask you something? This time it isn't rude, I promise" she said. I nodded my head.

"Who owns you?" She asked. I smiled and blushed.

"You" I said in a whisper.

She placed her finger under my chin and made me look at her. "I couldn't quite hear that. Can you repeat it again?" She asked.

"You" I said, this time with not hesitation.

She nodded and spoke again.

"And what are you to me?"

"Your babygirl."

"And?"

I shrugged but answered. "I'm going to assume, from our last 'session', your cum slut" I said.

She nodded and smiled.

"Well your cum slut but technically I'm just a slut for you in general" I said.