chapter 15

Max

Demi walked right in front of me and gently made me lay back. She stepped back and then took the hem of my sweat pants and hooked her fingers under it.

She slowly pulled my sweatpants off, once they were off she looked my shirt.

She walked around the bed and gently sat on the edge. I looked at her robe and went to feel the sleeves. As I reached my hand out Demi smacked it away.

"Did I say you could touch me yet?" Asked Demi. "I'm just trying to feel the material, damn Demi, calm ya tits" I said laughing. I looked at Demi to see her face unmoved; instead it was a serious face.

I immediately stopped laughing and bit my lower lip to not laugh again. Demi resumed what she was doing. She slowly grabbed the bottom of my shirt and started to pull it off.

Once it was half way off she leaned down some and quickly kissed me. She quickly pulled away and yanked my shirt off and then got up and straddled me.

I slowly placed my hands on her hips, she looked down at what I did and smiled. She rocked her hip back and forth causing me to groan every few minutes. "How long are you gonna tease me?" I asked. She laughed and leaned down again.

"Until you're dripping wet and you're begging for me to please you" she said. I groaned and rolled my eyes and looked up at the ceiling.

She kept rocking against me but this time it was a bit harder and a bit more forced. I kept sliding my hands up and down her thighs, every time I got a bit to low she would grab my hands and make them go back up.

Demi leaned down and kissed me, I immediately kissed back. She grabbed my face and deepened the kiss. She pulled away at one point while biting my lip,but she came right back and went in with even more passion. I ran my hands to her back to pull her down but she placed both hands besides my head to keep herself up.

Demi pulled away and got up. I pouted at the sudden loss of contact. I looked at her face and saw the pure lust coming from her eyes.

She pointed to a spot on the floor and then spoke. "Get up and kneel here" she said. I quickly sat up and slid my body onto the floor, I went over to the spot and kneeled down and then looked up at her. She crouched down in front of me and held my face with one hand and petted my head with the other.

"Good girl" she said quietly. I smiled and felt myself blushing, I looked down at my knees and tried to hide the smile on my face.

Demi let go of my face and got up and went to a small chest that was sitting on the floor. She fiddled with the rock but eventually got it opened.

She rummaged through the chest while being half bent over. I was looking her ass as I heard her speak as she pulled things out. "I wonder what I should use on my babygirl" she said.

She pulled out a bunch of things. She pulled out a belt, vibrator, hand and ankle cuffs, a paddle, a whip, and a lot more that I didn't even know the name for. At one point she pulled out a saddle like contraption, it had a cord attached and a dildo attached.

Demi looked over her shoulder to me and smirked. "Come over here" she said in a soft voice. I quickly crawled my way over and sat beside her. I peered inside the chest and saw much more than what she pulled out. I looked up at Demi in astonishment.

"You surprised baby?" She asked. I nodded my head and spoke. "I'm very surprised. Why do you own some of this stuff?" I asked. She crouched down and then sat beside be and placed her hand between my legs.

"I own this stuff because I like being in control. I'm not a control freak, I would still let you life your life but when it comes to sex and stuff like that. I want to be the only one in control. Trust me, its better. It also helps the shy ones, like you." She said. As she spoke she rubbed my clit.

I could feel that good feeling in my stomach again. I was so close and I could tell that her just rubbing me would cause my to cum.

I was right at the edge as Demi got close to my ear and whispered to me, "be a good girl and cum for me." She said with a authority tone in her voice.

Right after that I came. I threw my head back and bit and moaned and tried to calm my body down.

Demi got up and spoke, "you moaning is music to my ears." She said as She made me go back to my original spot.

I kneeled down and I could feel my wetness through my underwear. Demi looked at how I was still calming down and immediately grabbed the saddle thing.

She grabbed the cord so I wouldn't drag and brought it over to her little office on the side of her room.

There was nothing on the desk but you could tell she still used it. She placed it on top of it and plugged it in, she grabbed the little controller that was with it and pressed a button. Soon enough the saddle came to life, vibrating and going a bit back and forth.

I was still on the floor kneeling when Demi came back and helped me up. She pulled me into her office and she looked at the saddle.

She stood behind me with her body pressed against me, her hands were sliding in and down my body. She placed her hands on my hips and made them got back and forth against her.

After a minute she stopped and pulled me right next to the saddle, it was turned off as she made me kneel on the desk.

She pulled down my underwear and looked down at me. She ran her finger back and forth my slit while smiling.

"Oh so wet" she said. I bit my lip and whimpered. Demi looked up at me and smiled.

"Which would you rather have baby? This or strap on?" She asked.

I looked at Demi and this time the lust was in my eyes.

"I rather have you because you'll pound into me and that's what I want" I said.

Demi ran her hands up my back until they found my hair.

"Then get ready babygirl because I'm going to fuck you senseless"