chapter 19

Max

Me and Demi laid around for a bit until we got bored.

"I'm bored" I said as I dramatically flopped onto her. Demi sighed and tried to push me off her lap but I kept my body limp so she couldn't.

"If you're so bored why don't you go jump in the snow or something." She said. I unflopped myself and looked at her dead in the eye. "You act like I won't" I said. Demi raised her eyebrow and motioned for me to prove it.

I quickly got up and grabbed my underwear, and bra. I also grabbed my socks because my feet were the last things I wanted frozen. Demi got dressed quickly and went down stairs with me in tow.

She went to her back door and slid it open. "Go ahead, I dare you." She said. I looked at the back and went to the door. The snow was piled up a good four feet. I shrugged and walked back in the house.

"I knew you weren't gonna do-" I cut Demi off as I went running forward and jumped through the back doorway. I landed in the snow and felt my body get frozen. I popped my head out from the snow to see a shocked Demi in the door way.

"Son of a bitch you legit went through with it." She said. I was still in the snow and I could feel my ass getting cold. I jumped up and waddled in the house, snow falling off with every step.

Once I was in the house Demi closed the door and just stood there. "Ya know a towel or something would be fucking awesome" I said. Demi smiled and shook her head as she went to grab a towel. She came back and threw it to me.

I instantly wrapped it around myself and went over to her. I went to hug her but she stepped back. "You just jumped into freezing cold snow. There is no way in hell you're hugging me until you're warmer" she said.

I pouted and instantly sat on the ground. I looked up at her and stuck my tounge out. Demi looked down at me warningly, her hands on her hips.

I placed my feet in front of me and laid down on the floor. Demi crouched down beside my head. I looked over at her and shook my head "you're a meanie" I said in a childish tone.

Demi got up and went into the kitchen and brought back the old wooden spoon. My eyes widened as I sat up and pushed myself into the closes corner I could find.

"Wanna try that again?" She asked. I shook my head as she kept walking forward. "I'm sorryyyyyy" I whined as she crouched in front of me.

She took my chin in her hand and faced me towards her. I looked up at her and felt myself blushing. She smiled and leaned forward and kissed me. As she kissed me I felt myself melting at her touch.

She pulled away and looked at me. "I find so cute that you're so submissive" she said. I felt myself blush again as I tried to hide my face. Demi laughed and placed the spoon on the counter above us.

Demi sat down and pulled my towards her and hugged me. "Two minutes ago you said no hugs now you're hugging me." I said. I looked at Demi and she shrugged.

"What's the number one rule?" She asked quizzically.

"You make the rules I abide by them." I said dramatically. Demi smiled and nodded. She pulled me back into a hug. I placed my head in between her neck and shoulder. Demi eventually pulled away and had me get up.

She brought me upstairs and had me undress so she could throw my cold and wet stuff in the dryer.

As Demi went down stairs with my stuff I sat on the bed again exposed to the world. I sat crisscrossed on top of the blankets and bounced myself around.

Demi came back and looked at me and laughed. "What are you doing?" She asked. I shrugged and stopped what I was doing.

Demi came over and grabbed me and pulled me back while holding me. "Is it a good thing that I'm submissive?" I asked.

I looked back at Demi to see her contemplating my question. "Well in most ways yeah It is." She said.

"In what ways is it bad?" I asked. Demi sighed and held onto me a little tighter.

"Its good because I know you'll obey me but its bad because if someone like kidnapped you, and took you, you would probably be scared and let them do what they want." She explained. I nodded my head and then spoke.

"But you see no ones ever gonna wanna take me." I said. Demi looked at me confused. "And why's that?" She asked.

"I'm sooooo annoying that within two minutes they would return me and ask god for forgiveness" I said. Demi smiled and started laughing. I shrugged in her arms, knowing full well that it was true.

"You are so weird" she Demi. I shrugged again and laided my head on her chest.

We were silent for a bit until Demi made me sit up and look at her.

"Can I tell you something?" She asked. I nodded my head and quickly spoke.

"You can tell me anything at anytime" I said. I looked back at Demi to see her looking at her lap while fiddling with my fingers. She sighed and looked up and I could tell there was a lump in her throat. What ever she had to tell me must be important in some way shape or form.

Soon enough she spoke her voice low and kind of cracky.

"I'm gonna be honest when I say this....Max I love you"

Strictजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें