chapter 42

Max

I brought my phone back into my room and laid on my bed. I laid on my side and had the phone face me.

"I don't wanna go to school tomorrow. Not because of the whole thing that's going on but because I'm just tired." I pulled my comforter up and held it tightly against me.

Demi shook her head and shifted a little. "Babygirl I know you don't wanna go but try to at least. If you go I'll give you a break in gym." She smiled a little.

I thought for a second and then nodded. "I'll try" I muttered.

Demi smiled wide and gave me a thumbs up. "Good girl."

I blushed and hid my face. My body felt tired and cold as I laid and faced the camera.

I let out a yawn and shook my head a little.

"Go to sleep baby, I'll see you tommorow at school." I looked at the camera and shook my head.

"I'm not tired I just yawned a little." I gave Demi a reassuring smile and placed my head on my hand. Demi gave me a stern look and shook her head.

"Phone off and then go to sleep, my orders. If you don't obey, the next time you come over here your little ass will be red." She held up her hand and made a swatting motion.

I let out a groan and nodded.

"Fineeeeee. Good night. I love you." I yawned again and flopped my head on the pillow.

"Goodnight babygirl. I love you too. And thank you for obeying me." She smiled once more and waved. I waved back and ended the face time.

I leaned over and put my phone on the charger and laid back on my bed. I grabbed my ribbon and stuck my thumb in my mouth.

I felt around for my bear but couldnt find it.

I sat up and found it on my pillow. I grabbed it and laid back into a ball.

My bear was something I only needed on occasion. I've had it since I was one. I had named it 'bear', it was so original.

I let out a very loud yawn this time and just curled up. I fell asleep within minutes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I turned over and was blinded by light.

"Ughhhhhhh, god turn the fucking lights off!" I whinned and threw my pillow over my face.

My bear was under me, which caused a very uncomfortable lump.

I pulled the pillow off my face and sat up and took the bear and placed it beside me. I sighed and rubbed my face and then looked at my clock.

7:30. I overslept.

I groaned and got up. I quickly washed my face and then changed into a baseball shirt and some stretch sweatpants.

I put on my sneakers and grabbed my bag and keys on the way out. My phone vibrated as I locked the door.

I took it out and saw it was a missed call from the school.

I shook my head and ran to my car and jumped in. I started it and drove to school.

I parked in my usual spot and got out and ran to the building. I pressed the buzzer and they let me in.

I went to the from desk and signed in and got a late slip.

I went to my locker and looked over my schedule.