chapter 37

Max

As me and demi slid around with our current situation, I looked up at her and tried to smile.

Demi looked down at me and then closed her eyes. "Still having fun with my tit?" She asked. I giggled and nodded my head, I did feel a bit silly but at the same time I really didn't care anymore.

We sat in silence for a moment and then an idea came to my mind.

I pulled away from Demi and looked at her chest. There was a bunch of slobber and a bunch of spit. Demi followed my gaze and went to say something but stopped herself.

I half smiled and then looked back at her.

"Ok, so I just got this idea and I guess I wanna question if I can do it." I said.

Demi gave me a questioning look. "What do you wanna do?" She asked.

I smiled and blushed and looked down while I talked. "Since we aren't doing anything sexual for a while, am I still allowed to like......touch myself?" I asked.

I looked at Demi, she was shaking her head and didn't look too happy. "Why do you want sex so much? Do you not understand what happened hours ago? You woke up in the hospital from getting raped! Most people wouldn't want sex for years after an event like that." She said. I frowned and stared at my lap.

I felt like I was gonna cry so I laid back on her and just hid my face in her chest. Demi sighed and wrapped her arms around me. I moved my head over and latched onto her boob. She didn't push me away or tell me to stop so I just laid there, an unhappy mess.

"Max, tell me why you want sex so bad." She said. I shook my head and started to ignore her a bit.

She placed her hand under my chin and moved my mouth away, I sat up and looked at her confused. She grabbed her shirt from the edge of the bed and put it back on. "No boobs until you give me an explanation." She said. She crossed her arms and gave me a stern look.

I felt myself getting mad, yet again I was not understanding my emotions.

Demi sighed and went to get up. As she got to the door I spoke in a whisper.

"Are you leaving me?" I asked, my voice trembling.

Demi turned around and looked at me confused.

I felt my eyes burning with tears as I just sat there.

I didn't sob, I didn't let out a wail. I just sat there.

Demi hurried back over and grabbed me and held me. I stayed in the same position and just stared at my lap.

"Babygirl what's wrong? Why are you crying?" She asked. The worry was easy to detect.

She held me in a hug and rocked me back and forth.

The silence in the room was killing me. Meanwhile the noise inside my head was pure torture. I took my hands and placed them over my ears and stuck my face in between her back and shoulder.

Demi stopped rocking for a second and pushed me away so she could see my face.

She pulled me into right away and held me.

I could hear her voice but with my hands in the way it was muffled.

"Babygirl don't listen to them, you'll be okay. I got you." She held onto me and just kept on trying to talk louder than what I was hearing.

After a minute I let out a small whimper.

My breathing became a problem which Demi fixed by taking on of my hands and holding it over her chest, she tried to guild my breathing.