chapter 57

Max

I wanted to question Demi on what she meant but I couldn't. Within seconds I fell asleep. Darkness consumed my vision but it was a good consume.

I only saw black but that changed real quick. A scene laid out before my eyes, though they were closed.

***dream***

I was walking down the street. I had just gotten out of school, I looked around at my body and saw everything as normal.

I shrugged and kept walking, occasionally stopping to look at something or to read a sign.

I got to the corner of the street and pressed the street crossing button.

The little red hand was on the screen as I stood waiting for the light to change. I took out my phone and checked twitter but found nothing interesting.

I put my phone back in my pocket and looked up, as I looked the little screen turned green and I proceeded to cross the street.

Half way across I heard the loudest noise ever. I turned to look to my left and I was face to bumber with a pick up truck.

I couldn't do anything, I was fucked.

I felt the blow of the pick up truck before I passed out.

I felt my body fly across the street and hit the sidewalk.

I must of flew an easy fifty feet.

I felt adrenaline rushing through my veins but it did nothing. I laid on the sidewalk, motionless as people crowded around.

My vision became black but I could hear a faint voice.

"Max, wake up, honey come on its a dream" I felt my body being shaken.

My eyes flew open and I was met with nothing but bright light.

***end of dream***

I opened my eyes and I sat up quickly. My body was shaking and I felt tears running down my face.

I turned and looked at Demi, she quickly pulled me into a hug and held me.

I wrapped my arms around her and held onto her. I cried silently as she rocked me back and forth.

I let out a cough and snuggled against Demi.

"What kind of dream this time?" I looked up at Demi and shook my head.

"Nightmare is the term you're looking for", I pushed my face into Demi's chest and sighed, "all I know is in the dream I got hit by a car, other than that I really have no clue"

Demi nodded and pulled me down to lay next to her. I turned around and faced her.

I looked into her eyes for a moment before she made a silly face.

I let out a giggle and shook my head.

"Isn't today the day we go to the club with Lauren and Camila?" Demi immediately perked up and looked at the clock.

"fuck, yeah it is. We were supposed to leave like three minutes ago. Up, got to get you changed and I have to change as well" I nodded and stood up. Demi grabbed my hand and brought me to the closet and rummaged through the clothes.

She pulled out a nice blue flannel, camo pants, a snap back, and blue converse. I smiled and nodded my head.

(Max's outfit)