chapter 16

Max

Demi pulled my legs out from under me quickly making me yelp. She made me wrap them around her. I put my arms around her neck and pushed myself forward so I could kiss her.

She pulled her head back and shook it. "Not yet baby" she said while smiling. I pouted yet again but kept still.

Demi walked back into the bed room and threw me on the bed. I landed and watched her as she went to grab the strap on and some other stuff.

She walked back and placed the stuff on the edge of the bed, she quickly took the robe off the reveal a very sexy set of lingerie. I looked at her in amazement.

She was sooo beautiful.

Demi looked up at me and smiled as she placed the robe on the end of the bed. I sat up quickly and sat on my knees.

Demi got on the bed and sat behind me. She placed her hands on my hips and made them go side to side.

I made a small arch in my back so that my ass was sticking out some. Demi ran her hands from my hips to my ass. I heard her let out a small moan. I smiled at myself for earning that noise.

Out of no where Demi flipped my over onto my stomach, she placed me over her legs and scratched my ass. I looked back at her to see her grabbing one of the paddles she owned. I felt my heart skip a beat as I thought about how much pain I would be in.

Demi leaned towards my head and spoke, "I am going to spank you. But its because you started to tease me." She said. I nodded my head and prepared for pain.

Demi placed the paddle right on my ass and just lightly tapped it. She ram it back and forth, the cool leather sending a shiver down my spine.

I took a deep breath in and calmed myself down. This was not meant to hurt me, the pain was to intensify the pleasure.

I looked back and saw Demi raise her eyebrows. "You ready?" She asked. I gripped onto the sheets and quickly nodded my head.

"You only get ten, but I want you to count them. Do I make myself clear?" Asked Demi. I was still gripping the sheets but I nodded my head.

I felt the paddle leave my ass and I could tell she was holding it in the air. I braced myself for the impact.

*SMACK*
"One"
*SMACK*
"two"
*SMACK*
"Three"
*SMACK*
"Four"
*SMACK*
"Five"
*SMACK*
"...six"
*SMACK*
"S-seven"
*SMACK*
"Eight"
*SMACK*
"N-n-nine"
*SMACK*
"Ten!"

I quickly breathed out the last number before I started to feel myself cry a bit.

Demi placed the paddle down and gently turned me around and brought me up and hugged me. I held onto her for dear life and could feel my body get tense when I moved wrong.

Demi pulled my face a little and made me look at her. She kissed me in hopes of calming me down. It worked.

We stayed in the same position for a few minutes until I looked up at Demi.

She looked down at me and smiled, "what's up?" She asked. I felt my face go red because of the question I was going to ask. "Are you still gonna....you know..." I didn't finish my sentence in hopes she would catch on.

I looked up and saw her smirking a little. "Use your words baby. Its not embarrassing to ask something." She said. I hid my face in her chest but I still spoke.

Demi rubbed my back as if to tell me to start speaking. "Are you still gonna pound into me?" I asked quickly and quietly.

I felt Demi laugh a little which made my face get even more red that before. She kissed the top of my head and rubbed my back.

"Do you think you can handle it?" She asked. I looked up slightly and nodded my head. She smiled down at me and gently rolled me onto the bed.

She got out from behind me and took both parts of lingerie off. She placed the strap on on and got in front of me.

My legs were crossed and in the air a bit. She moved my legs and untangled them. She ran her hands up and down the sides and inside of my thighs. I whimpered a bit because the scratching was honestly so sexy and a big turn on.

I felt the tip of the strap on right at my entrance, she kept moving it. Teasing me.

I let out a whine in hopes that she would stop, she did.

She quickly lubbed it up and then started to push in. I felt myself stretching around it and I could already feel myself wanting to beg for more.

She leaned down and started to push farther in. I closed my eyes bit my lip to keep from screaming already. She started to go faster and harder.

I reached up and could tell I was scratching her back. She began thrusting into me with something like a rhythm. I opened my mouth and moaned because of the feeling of cloud 9.

She leaned down and kissed me and kept pounding into me. As she kissed me I moaned in her mouth which made her go faster and harder.

She leaned towards my neck and started kissing me there and leaving hickeys. She was marking me again, as if to say to everyone else that I was hers, and only hers.

I could feel myself getting close. After a few more thrusts I felt myself clench around the strap on. Demi leaned back and grabbed my legs and threw them over her shoulders. She leaned back down and kissed me but pulled away to speak.

My moans interrupted her speaking but she didn't care. Once I was a bit quieter she spoke.

"Baby girl you and me both know that you are right at the edge. So I want you to take the last bit of energy you have and I want you to cum so hard for me. I want to be able to go down after and have so much to clean up." She said.

Her words got me right at the edge and being right at the edge I came.

I let out a loud moan and I felt like I was going to pass out.

Demi slowed her motions and soon enough she pulled out. I layed in the bed speechless at what just happened. Demi layed beside me and pulled me into her. When I was right next to her I snuggled into her and tried to regain my breath.

She rubbed my back and kept telling me that I did so well. I looked up at Demi and felt my face go red again. At this point I didn't care. She looked down at me with a proud grin on.

"Thank you" I said quietly. Demi laughed a little and kissed me.

"Anything for my babygirl." She said.

She pulled away and looked at me and smiled. She went farther down and started to clean me up. Once she was done she came back up and hugged me. She kissed me so I could taste myself.

She pulled away and held me tight and let me fall asleep.

What a day.

StrictOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara