chapter 7

Max

I heard Demi click the object off and place it on the couch. My breath was shaky and I was still making some sort of noise.

Demi pushed me back so she could look at my face.

She pushed me so that I was on the couch and laying on my stomach. She got up and walked into the kitchen and returned with the spoon in hand.

She walked right next to me and dragged the spoon across my back and then knelt down and whispered into my ear. "I had said no noise, you didn't listen. Now you get punished." Said Demi.

I nodded my head and placed my hands above my head and rested my face on them. I heard Demi get up and walk behind me, yet again dragging the spoon on my back.

She took it off and smacked it against her hand a few times before slightly tapping my ass. She went harder every time, occasionally stopping to ask if I was in too much pain.

After a few more hits it started to hurt. After one more hit I moved my hand out from under my head and smacked the couch to get her attention. "Too much pain?" Asked Demi. "Y-yeah" I studdered.

I looked back and saw her smiling softly this time. She threw the spoon on a chair beside her and tapped my legs so I would move them. I slowly sat up and then stared at the ground.

Demi moved to the arm rest of the couch and pulled me towards her and made me stay between her legs. She took my hands and held them and wrapped her arms around me.

I felt safe. I felt happy.

We stayed quiet for a bit and my mind wondered. Eventually I spoke up, "I have a question" I said. I turned my head back so I could look at her. She looked at me and nodded, "ask away" said Demi.

"How come you spanked me?" I asked. Demi smiled and laughed a little but stopped and spoke. "Have you ever heard of BDSM?" Asked Demi. My eyes went wide and I couldnt form a sentence.

"Answer me." Demi said with a firm voice. "I have, I know a lot about it" I said. Demi raised and eyebrow. "Is that so?" She questioned, I nodded.

"If that's what you're into then you do you boo" I said. Demi chuckled a little then pulled me back a little and kissed my head.

"Are you into that?" Asked Demi. I felt my face go warm and red but I quickly answered with confidence. "Surprisingly yeah I am, I found out about it and wanted to do it for sometime now" I said.

Demi smiled at me proudly. "You've never done it?" Asked Demi. I smiled shyly but questioned what she meant. "it?" I asked. "Sex, I mean sex" said Demi. I shook my head and then tried to hide my face.

Demi got close to my ear and spoke, "babygirl, hopefully I can be your first" said Demi. I felt my heart racing and pounding out of my chest.

"What happened before wasn't sex?" I asked. Demi thought for a second but then smiled back. "If you want to consider it as sex then you can, and if don't want to then don't" she said. I nodded and then laid so I would be able to look at her if she spoke.

I looked at Demi and saw her looking at my whole body and thinking. "What you thinking bout?" I asked curiously. She looked at me and I swear I saw lust in the woman's eyes. She bit her lip and then grinned a little and spoke.

"Thinking about your body" said Demi. I blushed and bit the inside of my cheek. "Sit up" instructed Demi. She let go of my hands and I sat up as I was told. I sat on right leg and let my other just stand a little.

"Take your shirt off" instructed Demi. I was hesitant because no one had ever seen my body and it kinda made me nervous. I slowly pulled off my sweatshirt and then sat still again.

"Two shirts? Take the flannel off too" said Demi. I nodded and started unbuttoning by shirt, I took that off the reveal a T-shirt. I looked at Demi and tried not to laugh. "How many damn shirts do you have on?" Questioned Demi.

"3. T-shirt, flannel, sweat shirt." I said. Demi sighed and then moved forward and pulled my T-shirt off.  I looked down at my legs pressed my arms to my sides.

Demi placed her hand under my head and forced me to look at her. She smiled and me and pulled me forward for a small kiss. "Why do you have your arms straight up against you?" Asked Demi.

My head went back down and I got a bit scared. "Answer me" demanded Demi. I shook my head and kept it low.

The next thing I knew she was pulling my arms away. She let them go and grabbed my face again. "You're embarrassed cause you don't shave?" Asked Demi. I looked down to avoid eye contact but nodded.

She pulled me towards her and hugged me. "That is nothing to be embarrassed by, like you said, you did you boo"  said Demi. I smiled a little then hid my face in her neck. She kissed the back off my neck and held me.

She made me go back so she could look at me. "Now to ask, why don't you?" Asked Demi. I shrugged but then realized she knew when I lied. "I just don't want to, If I shave I feel girly and I hate it. I'm a tomboy, a very masculine tomboy." I said.

Demi smiled again and kissed my face and then whispered in my ear, "you do you boo" I laughed and then smiled. Demi took my shirts and folded them and then got up.

She walked over to a small closet in the hallway, she pulled out a 3 big fluffy blankets. She carried them back over and threw them on my head and sat back down. I furrowed my eyebrow and she pointed to the window. It was basically a blizzard outside.

She went to get up but stopped and turned back to me. "Another thing I want you to take off is the shorts." Said Demi. I went to speak but couldn't. She walked behind me and spoke in my ear like usual. "I want to see your body in all its glory. I want to know how every curve feels and look." Said Demi. I looked back and saw her giving me a glare,I nodded and moved so I could take my shorts off.

She walked into the kitchen and grabbed something from a cabinet, and poured coffee in it. She placed it so I couldn't see it, i felt my self getting cold but I didn't mind. Winter was my favorite season out of all of them.

Demi walked back and brought food. She brought popcorn and candy, my eyes went wide. This was something that would be perfect to study for exams with. She walked back with one hand behind her back, she brought her mug and placed it on the side table.

She took her hand out from behind her to reveal a sippy cup. I looked at her blankly, "why?" I asked. She handed it to me and talked. "Because what ever I say goes. Remember?" Asked Demi.

I nodded and slowly took a sip from the cup. Boy did I feel stupid. Demi turned on the TV and sat back behind me. She pulled me back and pulled the blanket up but stopped and made it go back down.

"I almost forgot to mention on more rule" said Demi. I nodded and put the cup back in my mouth. I had to admit, it was kinda nice to use a sippy cup. Demi sat up and little and then placed her hand on my crotch and made eye contact with me.

"This is mine."